Overlooking the Ocean on Daytona's Quiet Side
Acapulco Hotel and Resort • Daytona Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Double Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($60)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for up to Four Guests in a Double Ocean View Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($75)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
In 1871, Mathias Day, Jr., purchased a piece of property on the banks of the Halifax River overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, where he built the first hotel in what would later be called, in his honor, Daytona Beach. The rest is history, as they say, and today it's a recreational mecca. Everyone from families to spring breakers, car enthusiasts to bikers, finds something to love in the anchor city of Florida's aptly named Fun Coast. From the outdoors in, Daytona Beach in 2013 would surely bring a smile to its founder's face.
Situated on the quiet southern side of Daytona Beach, in a community known as Daytona Beach Shores, Acapulco Hotel & Resort offers family-friendly accommodations right on the beach. It features a swimming pool lined with lounge chairs, a tiki bar, and a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch, while each room is equipped with a private balcony, wireless Internet, a refrigerator, and a microwave—not to mention up-close ocean views. And as a guest, you'll get on-site parking for one vehicle.
With 23 miles of glittering beach, Daytona's main attraction is definitely on the water. Relax on the sand, or explore a number of aquatic options: Snorkeling, boogie boarding, fishing, and boating are all popular activities during the summer. Meanwhile, the Main Street Pier is bustling with tourists and locals alike, who descend on the strip to eat, drink, and be merry (and maybe pick up a t-shirt along the way). The city is also home to an excellent museum—the Museum of Arts and Sciences—which boasts a planetarium, prehistoric skeletal remains, vintage cars, and more.
At night, take in a sunset from the Top of Daytona Restaurant & Lounge. Not only does this classic staple feature a piano lounge, but kids will find something to love on the children's menu, and grown-ups can enjoy a variety of delicious cocktails, beer, and wine.
"The hotel was very clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guest
- Only two breakfasts are included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 4-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms