Summer on the Slopes of Blue Mountain
Blue Mountain Resort • Blue Mountains, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Village One-Bedroom Suite between Now and June 26 or from September 6 to October 10, 2013 ($131)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Village One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays between August 7 and 15, 2013, with Eight Vouchers for Activities in the Village and Late 6 p.m. Checkout ($196)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Village One-Bedroom Suite between August 9 and 11, 2013, with Eight Vouchers for Activities in the Village and Late 6 p.m. Checkout ($429)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Village Two-Bedroom Suite between August 9 and 11, 2013, with Eight Vouchers for Activities in the Village and Late 6 p.m. Checkout ($526)
- Underground Parking and Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Combine Two One-Night Vouchers to Stay Two Consecutive Nights
Jozo Weider knew he had found something special. Overlooking the Georgian Bay on a thick slab of the Niagara Escarpment, surrounded by wild forest, Ontario's Blue Mountain so impressed the ardent skier from Czechoslovakia that he began building the resort by hand, using heavy cable and a truck engine as a chairlift. That was 1941. Today, Blue Mountain is Ontario's largest and most popular four-season resort, showing three-quarters of a million people the time of their life each year. Summer brings a host of high adventure to the mountain: biking, hiking, ziplining, caving, golfing, and rock climbing, to name just a few of the activities that make Blue Mountain Ontario's premier summer getaway.
Suites are spread out over three different village-centric buildings: The Grand Georgian, Seasons at Blue, and Weider Lodge. Each location is appointed with rustic, country-style décor and equipped with modern amenities for guests' ultimate comfort. Inside the suites you'll find modern furnishings, complimentary wireless Internet, in-room movies, access to hot tubs, seasonal outdoor pools, fitness rooms, and saunas. Most Village suites are outfitted with fireplaces.
Head into the Village to make use of your activity vouchers. Hit the climbing wall, take a gondola ride, rent a bike, take the GPS adventure challenge, make arts and crafts, hop on a horse-drawn carriage, challenge a ropes course, go fishing, hit the putting course, ride the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, or rent a kayak. There are several other activities also available, including Plunge! Aquatic Centre and Blue Mountain Private Beach.
After you've had your fun, prepare to have a little more: You'll find dozens of shops, restaurants, and bars in the Village, serving everything from bar-and-grill fare to sushi, local brew to international wine. At least once, everyone should dance 'til 2 a.m. to DJs and other live entertainment at one of the Village's nighttime hot spots.
"The largest ski resort in Ontario, and only getting bigger, this huge property near Collingwood revolves around its brightly painted Scandinavian-style alpine "village" with several blocks of shops, restaurants, bars, and a plaza with live music."-- Read Fodor's Review of Blue Mountain Resort
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays within date range listed on voucher; must book by July 4, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once confirmed with the property, reservations are non-refundable and cannot be re-scheduled; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Village Suites are in the Grand Georgian, Weider Lodge or Seasons at Blue; all are subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 14, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2013 • Enjoy By October 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars