Romance in the City of a Thousand Spires
Panorama Travel • Prague, Czech Republic
- A Six-Day Trip to Prague and the Czech Republic for One Guest, Including:
- Three Nights at the Four-Star Adria Hotel in Prague, with Fruit and Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
- Two Nights at the Four-Star Liblice Castle Hotel
- Six Breakfasts and Two Five-Star Dinners
- Half-Day City Tour of Prague with Small Group
- Wellness Spa Package at Liblice Castle Hotel
- Mountain Bike Rental
- All In-Country Transfers
- Flights Not Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Is it the mosaic cobblestone streets? The spired skyline? The Baroque churches? The 14th century bridges? In a word, yes. Prague, a city that escaped World War II relatively unscathed, owes its reputation as one of the world's most romantic cities to all of these things. But more than just aesthetically charming, the capital of the Czech Republic is a cultural tour de force, home to hundreds of museums and concert venues, revelrous beer halls, world-class festivals, and, as of recently, a few restaurants that have elevated Eastern European sustenance to Michelin-level cuisine. Discover it all, courtesy of Panorama Travel, on this Escape.
day 1: A Panorama Travel representative will pick you up from the Prague airport and transfer you to the four-star Adria Hotel, an eco-friendly property in Wenceslas Square, not far from Old Town, where you'll be greeted with fruit and sparkling wine. With 89 rooms and more than 100 years of history in hospitality, this boutique hotel features several lounges, a lobby bar, and the renowned Triton Restaurant, set in a stalactite cave with the original 1912 interior. Rooms are tastefully appointed with rich wood accents, satellite TV, a large bed, and a modern bathroom.
Overnight at Adria Hotel.
day 2: After breakfast in the morning, an English-speaking representative will pick you up for your half-day group tour of the city. You'll pass by the National Museum and the National Theatre, then continue on to the Lesser Town of Prague. One of the city's most historic neighborhoods, it was founded in the 13th century on the west bank of the Vltava River. Next stop: the Prague Castle District (Hradčany), which includes a walk through the complex of Prague Castle and the world-famous St. Vitus' Cathedral. The tour continues on to the Old Town of Prague, home of the Jewish Quarter, then heads back to Wenceslas Square.
Overnight at Adria Hotel. Breakfast provided.
day 3: You'll have the day at your leisure to explore the city. In the evening, you'll be treated to a four-course dinner, including aperitif and coffee, at one of the city's most romantic restaurants.
Overnight at Adria Hotel. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 4: Today you'll get a private transfer to the Liblice Castle Hotel, about 40 minutes from Prague. A lavish four-star property filled with history and elegance, Liblice dates back to the 17th century, and while it's been renovated over the years to accommodate contemporary tastes, it still features the original stone staircase and other historical touches. At some point during the day, you'll be treated to a 50-minute treatment of your choice (sauna, hydropool, or massage) and 45 minutes in the famous Salt Cave, said to relieve a number of bodily ailments.
Overnight at Liblice Castle Hotel. Breakfast provided.
day 5: After breakfast, you'll be treated to a 30-minute relaxation massage. Spend the rest of the day exploring the gardens, the castle, and the game preserve, then shower up before your included dinner at the romantic Chateau restaurant, serving contemporary European cuisine as well as traditional Czech fare.
Overnight at Liblice Castle Hotel. Breakfast and dinner provided.
day 6: Wake up to breakfast in the morning, then board your private transfer from the Chateau to the Prague airport for your flight home.
July, August, or November ($980)
September or October ($1,100)
"Surrounded by Germany, Austria, and Poland, the Czech Republic has lured vacationers with its red-tiled roofs and hidden green valleys since the Middle Ages."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by July 21, 2013
- Reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires additional fee of $300 (if travelling July –August or November) and $495 (if travelling September-October)
- Voucher includes three nights at the Four-Star Adria Hotel in Prague, with fruit and sparkling wine upon arrival, two nights at the Four-Star Liblice Castle Hotel, six breakfasts and two Five-Star dinners, a half-day Tour of Prague with a small group, a Wellness Spa Package at Liblice Castle Hotel, a mountain bike rental and all in-country transfers
- Voucher does not include airfare, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Visas are not included and are required. Panorama Travel can help advise on Visa requirements
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 25, 2013 • Enjoy By November 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 35% savings