Ancient Wonders in Magnificent Egypt
Encounters Travel: •
- Six-Day Tour of Egypt (£195 Per Person), Including:
- Start Dates on June 15, July 13, July 27, August 10, and August 24
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations
- Five Nights of Accommodations
- Three Breakfasts, One Lunch, and One Dinner
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout
- Hotel Fees and Tipping Kitty Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Tour Includes Cairo, Giza, The Sphinx, Great Pyramids, The Valley of the Kings, and Luxor
When it comes to exploring exotic locations, there's nothing quite like the benefit of a local expert's wisdom. That's why we've teamed up with Encounters Travel for the Amazing Egypt Tour. This six-day package takes in everything, from the breathtaking ancient pyramids to the Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings, all led by English-speaking guides and an itinerary that offers a real taste of this unforgettably diverse country.
day 1: Upon arrival in Egypt you'll be met at the airport and transferred to your five-star hotel. Overnight in Cairo Hotel.
day 2: After a pre-tour briefing from local experts, your tour of Egypt begins with a trip to the legendary Pyramids and Sphinx at Gisa, as well as Zoser's step pyramid at Saqqara, where you will learn all about the history of pyramid building. A traditional Egyptian meal is then served at a restaurant before boarding a luxury coach for the overnight journey to Luxor. Overnight on board coach to Luxor; breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 3: After arriving in Luxor and checking into the hotel, you can explore Luxor's markets and museums, or relax by the hotel pool on the banks of the Nile. In the afternoon, you'll enjoy a guided walking tour of the beautiful Luxor Temple' built over 4000 years ago, it represents the epoch of the once mighty city of Thebes. Overnight at Luxor Hotel; breakfast provided.
day 4: Today you will tour the West Bank of the Nile and the Valley of the Kings, dusty tombs which remain amongst the most important archaeological sites in the world. You'll also see the huge temple of Hatchepsut, the hieroglyphs at Medinat Habu, and the towering Colossi of Memnon. In the evening you'll board a train back to Cairo.Options are also available to extend the tour from here to visit the Red Sea at Hurghada. Overnight on-board train to Cairo.
Upon arriving in Cairo in the morning, your day is free for some final exploration, sightseeing, or shopping. Optional additional tours available include a city tour to visit Cairo's Citadel, the Egyptian Museum, home to the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with his priceless golden mask, and the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar. Overnight in Cairo Hotel.
day 6: Check out for your transfer to the airport in time for your departure flight home. Breakfast provided.
June 15, July 13, July 27, August 10, August 24 (£195 Per Person, up to a £325 value). *Price per person based on double occupancy (see fine print).
- Flights to Cairo airport are not included, but are available with British Airways, Egypt Air, and more (not included).
- A 24-hour airport arrival and departure transfer service is provided.
- Minimum age for the tour is 12.
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. Please see fine print for more details.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the tour name.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The land that gave birth to the first great civilisation needs little introduction. The pyramids, the minarets, the Nile—the scope of Egypt is magnificent."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights not included (available on request)
- All transport and transfers included
- Bookings must be made via the traveller information form detailed on your voucher
- Voucher priced per person based on double occupancy. In order to travel with a companion, you must purchase 2 (1 for each traveller) vouchers
- This tour does carry a mandatory single supplement if you wish to guarantee yourself a single room or whenever a room share is not available. If you are happy to share but at the time of booking there is no room share available, we will invoice you for the additional charge (£39) but this can then be refunded/removed once a room share becomes available. More often than not, we are able to arrange a share
- Voucher valid for 1 person only
- Voucher valid for date selected only
- Must have a valid Passport in order to travel
- Voucher includes: Six-Day Tour of Egypt (£195 Per Person), Including:, Start Dates on June 15, July 13, July 27, August 10, and August 24 , Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations, Five Nights of Accommodations, Three Breakfasts, One Lunch, and One Dinner, English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Hotel Fees and Tipping Kitty Included, Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print), Tour Includes Cairo, Giza, The Sphinx, Great Pyramids, The Valley of the Kings, and Luxor
- Voucher excludes: International flights and travel insurance (both available on request); Egypt visa; meals not indicated in the itinerary; personal expenses such as drinks, snacks & laundry; tour guide tips.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- You may cancel your voucher within 7 days of purchase and receive a full refund provided it has not been redeemed. After this period, Merchant cancellation policy applies. See traveller information form for details
- Please contact 0800 0886002 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2013 • Enjoy By August 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600