Southern Comfort Along the River Walk
Noble Inns • San Antonio, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in an Upstairs Room ($199) or a Downstairs Jacuzzi Room ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in an Upstairs Room ($266) or a Downstairs Jacuzzi Room ($326) with a $25 Voucher Toward Any Romance Package or a One-Hour In-Room Massage
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Like a great piece of literature or art, San Antonio rewards those willing to take a closer look. Set aside time to admire the intricate carvings on the Alamo's walls, or depart on a morning river cruise before bustle fills the River Walk. But keep an eye on San Antonio's other draws, too—including historic missions, flavorful Tex-Mex, entertaining theater, and lively bars—to get a fair glimpse of a city where tradition and invention meet.
Built in 1894, the Noble Inns's Jackson House beckons guests to sweep away modern-day worries and linger in the charm of simpler times. Satisfy your elegant inclinations with this week's Escape, steeped in Southern charm inside this elegant bed and breakfast in the heart of San Antonio's King William Historic District.
You and a companion will soak up old-fashioned Southern hospitality in rooms 4, 5, or 6—one of the three Upstairs Rooms—or Rooms 1, 2, or 3—one of the three Downstairs Jacuzzi Rooms. Garden views, marble bathrooms, and antique furnishings are just a few of your accommodations' elegant appointments. Each morning, you'll awaken in your antique-wood bed, furnished with hand-printed quilts before sitting down to a full two-course breakfast served in the dining room.
"From the first steps up the wide staircase to the first-floor veranda, the house captures your imagination about what antebellum life must have been like in South Texas."-- Read Fodor's Review of Noble Inns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until October 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Children are not allowed
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): September 1 for weekday (Sundays through Thursdays) vouchers
- Includes a full breakfast that will be served each morning either at the Jackson House or for all guests at Noble Inns’ main dining room at the Oge House (around the corner from the Jackson House)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013 • Enjoy By October 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings