It's a Kids' World in Orlando
Nickelodeon Suites Resort • Orlando, FL
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Deluxe Two-Bedroom Theme Suite
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Orlando is both the hub around which Central Florida revolves and a roaring good time for family vacations. With the country's most famous theme parks, totaling hundreds of rides and attractions for all age groups, this magical city makes a no-brainer destination for getaways both fun and relaxing. Cartoon characters and rides meet their match with upscale restaurants and some of the state's best outlets to delight grown ups.
Retreating to a pineapple under the sea may work for SpongeBob SquarePants, but your kids deserve someplace even more animated. Make like Dora and go exploring at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort. Set on 24 acres in the city's theme park district, the resort is the ultimate playground for little ones. The bright and cheerful suites feature a spacious living area, three TVs, a microwave, and a mini-refrigerator.
Experience all that the resort has to offer: poolside games and contests, a splash-tastic water park, The Mall, scheduled shuttle buses to theme parks, and spa services for kids. You don't want to miss the daily Mass Sliming, where anyone who has ever wanted to be slimed will get a chance. Take the ultimate physical challenge and put your wits to the test in the newest goofy, sloppy, fast-paced, interactive game show, Double Dare LIVE. On your mark, get set, go to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort for the slime of your life!
"This all-suite property... is one of the best properties in the Orlando area for families. Its two-bedroom Kid Suites feature a kitchenette, a second bedroom for the kids with bunk or twin beds, and a pull-out sofa in the living area."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Stays require a two-night minimum (priced per night)
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 6 guests
- Parking for one vehicle is included (additional vehicles are $17 daily). The Resort Fee is not included in the room rate, subject to change without notice and will be charged upon check in regardless of service usage. Hours for transportation to local attractions may change based on the seasonal park hours
- Taxes of 12.5% and daily resort fee of $33.75 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms