Unique Rain Forest Retreat Near Arenal
Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda: • Chachagua, Costa Rica
- A Four- ($549) or Five-Night ($649) Stay for Two in a Rain Forest Room
- Or, a Six- ($749) or Seven-Night ($849) Stay for Two in a Rain Forest Room with Automatic Upgrade to a Rain Forest Bungalow for the First 25 Purchasers of Each Option
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Two Welcome Cocktails Upon Arrival
- Choice of One Off-Site Activity: Bungee Jumping, Hanging Bridges, Canopy Tour, Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs Tour, Canyoning and Repelling, or ATV Tour
- Choice of One On-Site Activity: Sustainability Tour, Horseback Tour, Day Hike, or Night Hike
Though Costa Rica accounts for less than 0.03 percent of the world's landmass, the Central American country is home to 5 percent of Earth's species. The unparalleled biodiversity is centered in its rain forests, particularly the Monte Verde Cloud Forest Reserve: 10,000 acres that have never been cut down, making it one of 12 primary rain forests left on earth. The incomparable array of living things—from tree-dwelling sloths to scarcely known species of orchids—draws scientists as well as tourists. And while the area is remarkable for research, it takes no study to appreciate the raw majesty of its teeming jungles.
As one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, the Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda operates on sustainable practices inspired by the natural beauty of the surrounding Monteverde Mountain Range. Here, secluded rain forest rooms and bungalows overlook the hotel's lush acreage and include spacious balconies—equipped with a hammock, a couch, and a bar—and daily access to an American breakfast made from organic ingredients grown on its working farm. You'll also find a spring-fed pool, restaurant and bar, and plenty of hiking and biking trails.
With 200 acres at your disposal, you'll have plenty to keep you entertained right on the Chachagua grounds. Take a sustainability tour around the farm and hotel; saddle up for a horseback jaunt; or join a guided hike through the many forested trails, day or night. You'll also have ample opportunity to experience Costa Rica beyond Chachagua. Visit breathtaking Arenal Volcano; tour the Monteverde canopy or hanging bridges; bungee jump or repell down into canyons; or even explore the jungle on ATVs.
"At this working ranch, you can see caballeros at work or take a horseback ride into the rain forest. Large, reflective windows enclosing each cabina's shower serve a marvelous purpose: birds gather outside your window to watch their own reflections."-- Read Fodor's Review of Chachagua Rainforest Hotel & Hacienda
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $23 per person per day
- Voucher includes choice of one off-site activity: bungee jumping, hanging bridges, canopy tour, Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs Tour, canyoning and repelling, or ATV Tour and a choice of one on-site activity: sustainability tour, horseback tour, day hike, or night hike
- $23 per room per day government tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings