The Bright Lights of Broadway Are Calling
The Manhattan Club • New York, NY
- A One-Night Weekday or Weekend Stay for Up to Four Guests in an Executive Junior Suite ($249) with a $100 Dining Credit ($344)
- Or, a One-Night Weekday Stay for Two in a Metropolitan Suite with Two Mezzanine-Level Broadway Show Tickets ($549)
- Access to the Fitness and Business Center
- Free Wi-Fi
Every Hollywood ingénue knows that a lavish NYC crash pad is the perfect respite from the prying eyes of the paparazzi. Put on your sunglasses and toss a scarf over your shoulder as you Escape to The Manhattan Club, an exclusive residence that boasts an array of luxurious suites from which you can keep the public at bay and your privacy intact.
You and an entourage of up to three others can lounge in an Executive Junior Suite for one night with ($344) or without ($249) a $100 dining credit for eats at one of five Manhattan restaurants: Bond 45, Brooklyn Diner, Fiorella Pizzeria & Caffé, Redeye Grill, Trattoria Dell'Arte, or Cafe Fiorello.
Or, couple a one-night, midweek Metropolitan Suite stay for two with two mezzanine-level tickets to a Broadway show ($549) of your choice, including acclaimed hits like "Mamma Mia," "Chicago," "Phantom of the Opera," "Sister Act," "Billy Elliot," "Mary Poppins," and many more.
Surrounded by beauty and luxury, this midtown residential resort is just a few blocks away from major hot spots like the Theatre District, MoMA, Rockefeller Center, and Fifth Avenue shopping. Stroll across the street to watch a performance at the renowned Carnegie Hall, or head down to Times Square, where you can wander through the crowds unrecognized.
Each suite comes outfitted with a plush living room, flat-screen LCD TV, queen or king-sized bed, sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and coffee maker. TripAdvisees write that there are "fresh flowers in every floor," with a "wonderful romantic view over Central Park." Another raves that he "can't imagine staying anywhere else in the city."
The erudite concierge staff is at the ready with recommendations for one-night-only events in the city. If you're still flying under the radar, sip on a cocktail in The Club's private lounge before slipping out for the evening. By the time you return home, refreshed and well-rested, you'll be ready to bask in the glow of your adoring fans again.
"Three blocks from Central Park and within a block of Broadway theatres and Fifth Avenue shopping."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays or during peak periods
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2011 • Enjoy By September 1, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings