From Posh Paris to a Chantilly Château
go-today • Paris, France
- An Eight-Day Trip to Paris and Chantilly, France ($1,799 to $2,499 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to Paris
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Four-Day Economy Car Rental with Collision Coverage
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Villa Eugénie (or Similar) in Paris and Three Nights at Château de Montvillargenne or Château de la Tour (or Similar) in Chantilly
- Daily Breakfast
- One-Hour Cruise on the Seine
- Airlines Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Many dream of finding love amid the cobbled lanes and ancient cathedrals of Paris, but it's hard not to fall head over heels for the city itself. Home to more than two million people, France's capital is easily one of the loveliest destinations on earth. Here, a stroll along the Seine or a view from the top of the Eiffel Tower will inspire a lifetime of memories. When it comes to exquisite cuisine, cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner, many with flower-lined patios perfect for enjoying a buttery croissant or a glass of Bordeaux.
To the north of Paris in the Picardy region, Chantilly is the sun around which French equestrian life revolves. Hundreds of stables house roughly 70-percent of the race horses in France, with the Chantilly Racecourse at the center of the community. The area's rolling fields are also home to some of the country's most magnificent châteaus. The eminent Montmorency family lived in the Château Chantilly until the 17th century, when the princes de Condé took up residence. Today, it houses the famed Musée Condé, considered among the most important art museums in France.
day 1: Board an overnight flight from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC, to Paris.
days 2 and 3: Touch down in Paris, where you'll catch a shared transfer from the airport to your hotel. The next two days are yours to explore the sights and sounds of lovely Paris as you please. As part of the trip, you'll receive a voucher for an hour-long cruise on the Seine. The cruise departs multiple times per day from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, no advanced reservations necessary. You'll set sail on a glass-enclosed trimaran for an hour of sightseeing, cruising by Paris' architectural landmarks and enjoying commentary and music related to each.
Two nights at Villa Eugénie or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
days 4, 5, and 6: Pick up an economy rental car with manual transmission and drive to Chantilly, in the Picardy region of France. You'll spend three days here, staying in a French château and exploring the countryside at your leisure.
Three nights at Château de Montvillargenne or Château de la Tour or similar. Daily breakfast provided.
day 7: After your stay in Chantilly, drive back to Paris and drop off your rental car. Your last day in Paris is free for you to see the sights, pick up souvenirs, and cross off what's left on your must-do list.
Overnight at Villa Eugénie or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 8: In the morning, board a shared transfer back to the Paris airport, where you'll catch a flight back to the US.
New York City departures: July 23 ($2,299); August 1 ($2,299); August 31 ($2,099); October 23 ($1,999); November 26 ($1,999); December 5 ($1,799); January 9, 2014 ($1,799); February 13, 2014 ($1,799); March 6, 2014 ($1,999)
Washington, DC, departures: July 23 ($2,299); August 1 ($2,299); August 31 ($2,199); October 23 ($2,099); November 26 ($2,099); December 5 ($1,899); January 9, 2014 ($1,899); February 13, 2014 ($1,899); March 6, 2014 ($2,099)
Los Angeles departures: July 23 ($2,499); August 1 ($2,499); August 31 ($2,399); October 23 ($2,199); November 26 ($2,299); December 5 ($1,999); January 9, 2014 ($1,999); February 13, 2014 ($1,999); March 6, 2014 ($2,199)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Paris is the capital of fashion, art, and people-watching; a city where Chanel-clad ladies walk poodles along grand boulevards. Your love affair begins once you look beyond the Eiffel Tower, explore the backstreets, and make Paris your own."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by July 3, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $700
- Voucher includes four-day manual transition economy car rental with collision coverage, double-occupancy accommodations for three nights at Villa Eugénie (or similar) in Paris, three nights at Chateau de Montvillargenne or Chateau de la Tour (or similar) in Chantilly, daily breakfast, an one-hour cruise on the Seine, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and entrance fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Drop fees apply for car rentals if dropping the car in a different location than arrival; fee is approximately €18 to €200
- Chateau rooms will be located in an annex; not in the main building
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 6, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2014 • Enjoy By March 6, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms