Sun on the Shores of Dungeness Bay
Juan de Fuca Cottages • Sequim, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, with Check-In Sundays through Thursdays, in a Lodge Room, The BayView Room, or The TwinView Room ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, with Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Lodge Room, The BayView Room, or The TwinView Room ($329)
- $60 Bike or Kayak Rental Credit per Day
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Just south of the Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge on Washington's Olympic Peninsula, the town of Sequim is somewhat of a Pacific Northwest anomaly. Thanks to its position in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains, this retirement town of about 6,600 residents averages less than 16 inches of rain per year—about the same as Los Angeles. But Sequim (pronounced "skwim") is hardly a desert. In fact, it's known as the Lavender Capital of North America, even hosting an annual festival for the fragrant flower, to be held this year from July 19 to 21. There are also a few noteworthy restaurants making use of the region's bounty of fresh produce and, of course, its fresh-from-the-trap Dungeness crab.
Perched atop a bluff overlooking Dungeness Bay, the AAA Three Diamond Juan de Fuca Cottages sit just steps from a private 300-foot beach where guests launch a kayak, comb for seashells, or simply soak up the famous Sequim sun—you'll even be able to see Victoria, British Columbia, across the water. Or, explore the area by bike. Either way, at day's end you'll want to treat yourself to an in-room massage.
All rooms are outfitted with a queen-size bed (The Eagle's Nest boasts a king) and most feature a two-person whirlpool tub, a sitting area with a flat-screen TV, and a partial kitchen with a small refrigerator and microwave. Enjoy amenities like plush bathrobes, cable TV, wireless Internet, and a collection of more than 200 classic movies.
"Right across the street from the water and surrounded by wide green lawns, these well-tended cottages have excellent views. All have whirlpool tubs and kitchenettes... [and] their own little private beach."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until October 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Upgrades to weekends may be available for additional amount to be paid direct to merchant
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 34% savings