Historic, Boutique Charm in Lakeport
Rancho De La Fuente • Lakeport, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Red, Tuscan, or Renaissance Rooms in the Victorian House, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($260)
- Welcome Bottle of Wine or Prosecco
- Full Daily Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Set on the banks of California's largest freshwater lake, and surrounded by Northern California's lesser-known wine regions, the town of Lakeport has long been overshadowed by Tahoe to the east and Napa and Sonoma to the south. But why? Lake County's oldest town, established in 1855, boasts much of the allure of its guidebook-friendly neighbors.
Built in 1893, Rancho De La Fuente has retained much of its original feel over the decades. Set on 42 acres of lush countryside, this three-bedroom Victorian gem also features three cottages. You'll stay in either the Rock n Roll Cottage or the Pool House Cottage, each appointed with two queen beds, a private bathroom, period furnishings, and import rugs.
Each morning, dip into a full hot breakfast prepared with ingredients from the on-site organic farm. Quench your thirst for scenic vistas as you stroll the lush property, or get your feet wet at Clear Lake State Park where you can fish, swim, or hike.
"This was one of the best places to vacation for us. We loved the hospitality and loved our room. We'd recommend this place to anyone who wants to be near the lake and have that country feeling."-- LivingSocial Member
"This was an amazing experience. The breakfast and dinner were wonderful home-cooked meals. The place was beautiful, surrounded by vineyards. The lake was not far away, and it was a delightful experience... Would highly recommend!!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until December 12, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please book by November 12, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; additional guests may be accommodated for a fee and subject to availability, please call the property in advance to reserve for extra people
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 9% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013 • Enjoy By December 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings