Lavish the Luxe Life on the Sea of Cortez
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa: • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Four- ($599), Five- ($724), or Six-Night ($849) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Luxury Suite
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- $40 Spa Credit for Two
- $100 Golden Zone Dinner Credit with Transportation Available Until 8:30 p.m.
- 50% Off Cabo Adventures
Cabo is what you make it. Bachelor party with your buddies? Cabo. Destination wedding on the beach? Cabo. Sunset honeymoon with your sweetie? Cabo. Ziplining, scuba diving, four-wheeling? Cabo, Cabo, Cabo. Set on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, this former fishing village has come into its own over the last 30 years, luring travelers with all-inclusive resorts, high adventure, and 80-degree weather—not to mention 70-degree water—throughout the year. So, how will you Cabo?
And the heat is on at the luxurious Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond property that boasts multiple pools, a water playground, and a temazcalsteam bath, not to mention four distinct restaurants serving everything from chips and salsa with cerveza to filet mignon with fine wine. At more than 800 square feet, each Luxury Suite is adorned with elegant Mexican décor, from the high-headboard beds to the plushly upholstered dining room chairs. Overlooking either the Sea of Cortez or the pool, each balcony-equipped suite is appointed with one king or two queen beds and a pullout sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a full bathroom with whirlpool, air-conditioning, and cable TV.
None of the resort's activities are off limits, so you can snorkel, golf, and meet dolphins. Or, take the complimentary shuttle downtown to the Marina Golden Zone to scour scores of shops. And after a long day in the water, at the mall, or on the beach, you'll want to treat yourself to a body treatment in a Petite Suite at the spa. From premium golf and sport fishing to parasailing and sunset cruising, there's no shortage of things to do on this heavenly slice of paradise.
"Absolutely beautiful outside and in. Stunning view from most areas and pools to die for. Very relaxing... with plenty of chaises around all of the pools. Everyone was friendly, accommodating, and quick to react."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children; max occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and each additional person is $35 per night
- Up to two children ages 12 and under stay free when accompanied by parents (only daily breakfast is included)
- Spa and Golden Zone credits are one per room per stay
- $100 Golden Zone Credit can be used only for dinner at Imomo, Presto and Baja Lobster and transportation is provided until 8:30 p.m.
- Upgrade to a Master Suite for $50 per night; payable directly to property
- If you stay in September you will receive a complementary 50-minute horseback riding for lesson for 2; subject to availability
- 14% taxes and 10% service fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms