Brand New, Boutique, & Two Blocks from Waikiki Beach
VIVE Hotel Waikiki • Honolulu, HI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cosmopolitan Room
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- 50% Off Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour for Two with Roberts Hawaii
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
One of the most photographed stretches of sand in the world, Waikiki Beach's sherbet sunsets and gentle swells provide the perfect setting for a tropical snapshot. But it's not until you've flip-flopped your way through Kapi'olani Park or lingered on a longboard with Diamond Head in the distance that you can truly understand why this two-mile beach is such a celebrated destination. Start the morning by catching a sunrise over the Pacific, then spend the rest of the day exploring nearby hiking trails, memorial sites, and under-the-radar dining spots.
After its grand opening on July 16, you'll be one of the first guests to check into VIVE Hotel Waikiki, Oahu's newest boutique lifestyle property. Set away from the crowds—though only two blocks from the beach—this 125-room hotel has traded cookie-cutter for character, eschewing impersonal service for homespun Hawaiian hospitality. It's about verve and vivacity here, and it's a vibe you'll catch from the minute you set foot in the marble-studded lobby, where breakfast is served at communal tables each morning.
Rooms are decorated in earth tones, appointed with geometric furnishings, and accented with tasteful splashes of color, and each comes complete with a 37-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary wireless Internet, a refrigerator, an MP3 dock, and a walk-in shower. You'll also get access to beach gear and other complimentary amenities.
• Save 50% on the Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour with Roberts Hawaii
• Learn to surf with Sunset Suratt Surf School
• Sit down to hand-selected, sustainably caught seafood at Nico's at Pier 38
• Select from a huge list of cocktails and spirits for a nightcap overlooking the ocean at Rum Fire
"Vive Hotel goes beyond the traditional amenities and services typically offered in a beachside locale."-- Arizona Foothills Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between July 19 and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Pearl Harbor Circle Island Deluxe tour is a one-time offer and must be redeemed during stay; subject to availability
- Wi-Fi available
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax of 13.962% and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms