Sunny Outlook in Rancho Mirage
Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa • Rancho Mirage, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Vista Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside Room
- $50 Breakfast Credit
- Includes Daily Resort Charge
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Like Palm Springs 11 miles to the north, Rancho Mirage has attracted its fair share of the rich and famous with 350 days of sunshine a year. But as Palm Springs became a desert playground for Hollywood's Golden Age, the yet-unnamed communities to its south beckoned a discrete set of VIPs more concerned with privacy than parties. It wasn't until 1973 that these enclaves were incorporated as Rancho Mirage, a town that became home to former President Gerald Ford, among others. The Rancho Mirage of today boasts a casino and 12 golf courses, plus a sunny appeal that shows no signs of waning.
Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is a 240-acre oasis in the heart of Rancho Mirage. The Spanish Colonial-style resort boasts comfortable guest rooms with private balconies, down comforters, high-speed Internet, and satellite TV. Aptly named Vista Rooms show off sweeping views of the golf course, while Poolside Rooms provide quick access to family-friendly Splashtopia water playground.
Multiple pools and water features give guests a fun way to cool off after playing a round on the manicured 27-hole course, which epitomizes the classic California golf experience with rolling hills, mountain vistas, and palm-framed fairways. Trading outdoor for indoor fun, Spa Las Palmas is a 20,000-square-foot sanctuary offering a menu of massages, facials, and other soothing treatments. When the desert sky fills with a sea of stars, dine alfresco among fire pits at bluEmber, then drink a nightcap at the lounge-y and stylish R Bar.
"The most family-friendly resort in the desert, this large venue holds Splashtopia, a huge water play-zone. Rooms are in two-story Spanish-style buildings that surround courtyards and gardens."-- Read Fodor's Review of Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)