In Philly, a Rich Heritage with a Hip Present
Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel • Philadelphia, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Urban King Room on Sundays through Thursdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Urban King Room on Fridays and Saturdays ($278)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Urban King Room on July 4 to 5 ($278)
Philadelphia. The City of Brotherly Love. Birthplace of the cheesesteak. Oh, and it's home to two of the most important events in American history: the signing of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. With such a rich past, the city has long lured tourists to the various national landmarks that seem to sit on almost every corner—but with a burgeoning culinary and arts scene, the Liberty Bell isn't the only reason to visit.
Situated right off Rittenhouse Square—one of the city's five original parks—Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel features a contemporary design that borrows from the landmark property's historic heritage. Begin your stay with a craft beer at the on-site gastro pub, Tavern, before retiring to your tastefully appointed room, featuring LCD flat-screen TVs, granite tile in the bathrooms, and complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi.
In the morning, enjoy an early sweat session at the 2,000-square-foot fitness center, followed by a bowl of fresh fruit and granola at the breakfast buffet. The hotel's downtown location offers easy access to the city's top sightseeing destinations, including the internationally acclaimed Barnes Museum, Reading Terminal Market, and Mütter Museum. After dark, America's most historic mile dazzles with world-class dining and jazz clubs in addition to the Broadway shows at The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts. Meat lovers can pursue happiness over a plump steak or delicate lump crab cakes at The Prime Rib—the hotel's Zagat-rated restaurant—where the piano is grand, the carpet is leopard print, and the martini is chilly.
"The hotel room was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I would stay there again without hesitation."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 28, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Children allowed
- Free Wif-Fi in the guest room and public area
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 18-20 and August 7-9; offers A and B are not valid July 4-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2013 • Enjoy By August 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms