Sheer Luxury One Minute from Echo Beach
Sandhya Villa • Bali, Indonesia
- Five nights in the 5-star luxury Sandhya Villa for up to six people in Canggu, Bali ($1,490, value $2,925)
- Return airport transfers
- Full hot breakfast per person daily
- Massage per person
- Daily shuttle to Seminyak and Canggu Plaza
- Drinks and fruit basket on arrival
The exclusive, three-bedroom Sandhya Villa (part of the VHM Group), located just one minute from the world-renowned surfing breaks at Echo Beach, is your ticket to 5-star, contemporary luxury in one of Bali's most beautiful areas. Radiating relaxation amid a home away from home of stunning architecture and unique touches, not to mention a full staff including butler, this gorgeous property is the ideal destination choice for a group of friends or a family looking to kick back in style. The expansive living and dining area that flows through to an impressive turquoise mosaic-tiled pool is just one of the many other-worldly wonders on this truly fabulous getaway.
With gorgeous glistening, white sandy beaches, Bali's southern coast is a veritable haven of all things holiday. Canggu itself is located just 45 minutes from Bali's international airport and 20 minutes from the world-famous and utterly chic town of Seminyak. A veritable bounty of all things any discerning traveller expects, this part of the planet is a slice of paradise that offers coral reef protected shores, beautifully manicured gardens and an abundance of top notch eateries, bars and shopping galleries.
The Points of Interest
With a complimentary shuttle to and from upmarket Seminyak and Canggu plaza, you'll have plenty to do and explore including shopping at boutique stores (the Bali Collection Shopping Gallery should certainly be on your list), spending luxurious hours getting pampered at days spas and eating at restaurants with mouthwateringly delicious menus. Gather the gang and hit the endless beaches just minutes from your doorstep, including Echo Beach and Brawa Beach, or round up the kids (and big kids) and head to the wild rides at Waterbom Park, the island's biggest water park. For arts and culture, head to the Pacifika Art Museum, or simply stay at base and take a dip in the glittering pool.
VHM Group | Facebook
I’d recommend this place for surfers and those wishing to relax away the days-- Testimonials
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher based on one person
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Not valid 19-28 July, 7-11 October 2013
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings