Stunning Clifftop Views in Exmoor National Park
Millers at the Tors • Devon, United Kingdom
- Two- (£135) or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double or Twin Room
- Full Daily Breakfast
- Choice of Cream Tea or Gin & Tonic on Arrival
- Bottle of House Wine on Arrival if Dinner Booked in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
With its colourful smuggling history, you should be able to dig up enough buried treasure along the ruggedly beautiful North Devon coast for a whole series of the Antiques Roadshow. Or, you could leave the bucket and spade at home and instead see the stunning collectables at the Millers at the Tors hotel.
Newly taken over by Martin Miller—of 'Miller's Antiques' fame—this unique place has a real valuable on show: a two-night package for two is just £135 (up to a £298.95 value), or get a three-night stay for £199 (up to a £428.95 value). Set in five acres of Exmoor woodland and overlooking historic Lynmouth harbour, the views from here are priceless. First, choose whether to enjoy a refreshing glass of award-winning gin and tonic each, or a scrumptious cream tea (served between 3 and 4 p.m.). Step inside amid strikingly individual, vibrantly coloured interiors, before heading up to your double or twin room. A late 12 p.m. checkout is also included.
A picture-postcard view of the bay takes pride of place in the hotel restaurant where you'll find a menu of European-influenced cuisine. If you book to dine at the time of reservation, you'll enjoy an inclusive bottle of house wine on arrival. In the morning, wake to a delicious breakfast in the restful Curiosity Room, or browse the papers out on the bay-top sun terrace.
You're just a couple of minutes' walk from a brilliant golden oldie: the water-powered cliff railway opened in 1890, and is still on hand to carry you up the steep cliff to the twin village of Lynton and the charming Lyn Museum. You might like to clear the cobwebs with a boat trip and a little sea air, for this part of Exmoor has the highest sea cliffs in England, punctuated by deep wooded river gorges and isolated bays.
This Escape is for two people. Guests can upgrade to a Superior room for £15 a night. Dogs are welcome at a supplement of £5.50 per pet, per night. There is an additional £10 supplement per stay that includes a weekend day. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"[The hotel] was built in 1895 in the fashion of a Swiss château, with more than 40 gables, Tyrolean balconies jutting out to capture the sun (or the moon), and some 30 chimneys."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- £10 supplement for weekend stays - paid direct to Hotel
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Countisbury' double or twin bedded room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Upgrade to a superior room for £15 a night
- Dinner reduced to £30 per person on a 2 night stay
- Dinner reduced to £25 per person on a 3 night stay
- Cream Tea must be booked at time of reservation
- Dinner must be booked at time of reservation to qualify for the free wine
- Wi-Fi included
- Dogs permitted: £5.50 per dog per night. Payable directly to hotel
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two- (£135) or Three-Night (£199) Stay for Two People in Countisbury Double Room Full Daily Breakfast, Choice of Cream Tea (served between 3 and 4 p.m.) or Gin & Tonic on Arrival, Bottle of House Wine on Arrival if Dinner Booked in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01598 753 236 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 55% savings