Explore the Romantic Brecon Beacons
Ty Newydd Country Hotel • Wales, United Kingdom
- Overnight (£59) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two with a Cream Tea for Two
- Or; Overnight (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two with a Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Daily Breakfast with All Options
Across the wilderness of the Brecon Beacons, a young girl falls in love with a dashing local servant from Ty Newydd farm. Alas, she marries another man and her beloved sweetheart is whisked off to war, never to return. Tragic, but be reassured that this is only the stuff of legend and folk song, and an Escape with Ty Newydd Country Hotel is the real love story to be told.
On the site of the former farm, the country house was re-built in 1930s, shedding those tales of heartbreak in favour of home comforts, raging log fires, and landscaped gardens hugged by the vivid green of the South Wales Valleys. Let us embrace your expectations with an overnight stay for £59 (up to a £108 value), or a two-night affair for £95 (up to a £203 value), with one cream tea included. Alternatively, take a one-night stay with a three-course dinner instead for £79 (up to a £135 value);or make it two nights with three-course dinner for £119 (up to a £230 value).
Whichever option you choose, you'll savour a full breakfast each morning, where the swirling scents of locally sourced meat, eggs, and vegetables will intoxicate your senses. You can also indulge in a bit of Welsh crumpet, toasted with hot butter, or a range of cereals, pastries, and fruits. Select a cream tea option and you'll savour tea or coffee followed by scones with strawberry jam and cream; Welsh cakes and traditional 'Bara brith' bread, stuffed with dried fruit and candied peel. Opt for one of the dinner options instead, and you'll head to the restaurant for three courses of seasonal cuisine sourced from Welsh meats and fresh fish.
If you too want to go on the scent of adventures in the far and beyond, then take a trip to neighbouring Caerphilly Castle, Britain's second largest castle. Equally if you're looking for a kindred spirit, why not head to the Penderyn Distillery and shack up with some single malt Welsh Whisky.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to £20 supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"Enjoy the resident's bar with three-quarter height oak panelling and resident's lounge with an open fireplace and adjoining library."-- Where's Best?
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Stays on a Saturday night are subject to £20 supplement, payable directly to hotel
- Once your booking is confirmed, the date is non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in standard room; room maybe upgraded to deluxe room for £10.00 per night, or a superior room for £20.00 per night
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs
- Additional beds in room incurs a £20 surcharge
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- 3 course meal available on subsequent nights for £20 per person per night if booked at the time of making reservation
- Welsh Cream Tea includes Scones with cream and strawberry jam, Welsh Cakes, Bara Brith and you choice of Tea or Coffee. Served daily between 12:00 and 4:00pm, 3:00pm and 6:00pm on Sundays
- Cream tea can be upgraded to afternoon tea for £4 per person, payable on ordering
- Midday check in (usually 3pm) and midday check out (usually 10am) available for £10 supplement per room
- Voucher includes: Overnight (£59) or Two-Night (£95) Stay for Two with a Cream Tea for Two , Or; Overnight (£79) or, Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two with a Three-Course Dinner for Two, Daily Breakfast with All Options
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01685 813 433 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings