A Boutique Hotel Nestled in The Sperrin Mountains
Apparo Restaurant and Hotel • Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- One- (£47) or Two-Night (£85) Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Coffee, Tea, and Scones on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
If you're a budding stylista or a dedicated follower of fashion, where better to spend a luxury getaway than the beautiful Draperstown in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Previously home to the Worshipful Company of Drapers, the pretty village is nestled in the spectacular Sperrin Mountains—the perfect place for a relaxing retreat.
An overnight stay for two at the stylish Apparo Restaurant and Hotel is £47 (up to a £108.95 value). If that sounds sew up your street, you can also get a two-night stay for just £85 (up to a £186.35 value). You'll feel like your double room has been tailor-made for you when you see the contemporary decor and spacious en-suite bathroom. Each room features a large and comfortable double bed, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, television, and internet access. The property enjoys an enviable position when it comes to enjoying the nearby Sperrin Mountains.
To help welcome you to the hotel you'll be provided with tea, coffee, and scones on arrival. The hotel's restaurant is to food what Saville Row is to tailoring, and owner Peter and head chef Mary's kitchen team serve dishes made from fresh and local produce—with a special menu available for LivingSocial customers. You'll be treated to an included bottle of wine if you dine. Each morning you will also enjoy a proper Ulster fried breakfast including fried eggs, potato bread, rashers, sausages, tomatos, and mushrooms.
You certainly won't feel hemmed in when it comes to finding things to do during the day. The Sperrin Mountains provide endless walks, photo opportunities, and secluded relaxation spots while sights like the Beaghmore Stone Circle are always worth a visit. Further afield, Co. Londonderry's boasts plenty of of shopping, museums, and golf courses while the whole of the stunning Antrim Coast lies waiting to be explored.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"The restaurant has a buzzy atmosphere with polished hardwood tables and chairs, overlooked by the open kitchen."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 23, 2014
- Voucher excludes
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Coffee/Tea and scones available if checking in before 4pm. Not valid for Bank or public holidays
- Restaurant discounts available for LivingSocial voucher holders (this promotion only)
- Children allowed
- Guide dogs permitted
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades to Family Room available; subject to availability. £20 supplement payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: One- (£47) or Two-Night (£85) Stay for Two in Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Coffee, Tea, and Scones on Arrival, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0)28 796 28100 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2014 • Enjoy By June 23, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings