Lighthouse Views and Vintage Rooms
Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge • Port Washington, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a European Inn Room, Sundays through Fridays
- Full-Service Breakfast or Brunch for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Turndown Service with Chocolates
- Tour and Tasting of Six Wines at The Highlands Sportsmen's Club Winery
In Port Washington, elegant antebellum archways and Greek Revival-style verandas invite visitors to slip into another era. Home to the largest collection of pre-Civil War buildings in Wisconsin, this easygoing town is teeming with historic storefronts, family-owned inns, and charming museums. Nestled on a natural harbor at the mouth of Sauk Creek, downtown's 220-slip marina hosts a steady stream of boaters, eager to cast off into the calm waters of Lake Michigan.
Since 1889, the iconic Port Washington Breakwater Lighthouse has shined nightly on Lake Michigan's Wisconsin shoreline. But it's another historic beacon—the Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge—that is this lakeside community's brightest star.
Thirty minutes north of Milwaukee, this beautifully restored 1902 hotel radiates luxury. Rich period décor adorns each of the ten rooms, with many boasting intimate fireplaces and four-poster beds. All rooms are outfitted with satellite TV, DVD players, Kohler Water Haven showers (sometimes with whirlpool tubs), fluffy terrycloth robes, wet bars, and king or queen beds draped in European bedding.
"The Port Hotel Inn has a wonderful, calming, and nostalgic atmosphere. We loved staying right in the port so that everything was within walking distance. The restaurant at the inn was outstanding. I highly recommend their oysters Rockefeller!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2013
- Valid for stays Sundays thorough Fridays only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes full breakfast OR brunch for two, turn-down service, one bottle of wine and one tour & tasting at The Highlands Sportsman Winery for two
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Valid for the following rooms only: 202, 204, 302, 304, 305 and 307
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms