Costa Rica: Latin America's Golden Ticket
Occidental Grand Papagayo • Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- A Four- ($679), Five- ($859), Six- ($1,019) or Seven-Night ($1,199) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, July 17 to December 15
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, and Service Fees
Dubbed the "Gold Coast" by Spanish conquistadors, Costa Rica's Pacific shoreline glitters as it stretches all the way from Nicaragua to the Nicoya Peninsula. Once home to oodles of ore, this flaxen-sand landscape features a treasure trove of gorgeous beaches. Backed by groves of buttonwood trees, the curvaceous beaches of the Gulf of Papagayo boast gentle surf, perfect for pint-sized swimmers and sun-soaked afternoon siestas.
Carved from the side of a bluff teeming with lush tropical vegetation, your plush accommodations at the Occidental Grand Papagayo bubble over with amenities. Tiptoe across terra cotta tile to your balcony, where seaside clouds pepper stunning sunrises and sunsets. In the morning, sounds of scarlet macaws and howler monkeys spill forth from the surrounding rain forests as you sit down to an international buffet-style breakfast at L'Buffet, replete with fresh local fruits and vegetables and native Tico fare including savory rice and beans.
Iron out your kinks on the table with a massage at the resort spa. Then, warm up by the pool in a chaise lounge or grab a cocktail by the swim-up bar. The resort's private beach offers some of the hottest activities from sand soccer and volleyball on the shore to water polo in the surf.
Take advantage of a private scuba lesson—you never know what will bubble up from the deep of Papagayo Bay, from white-tip reef sharks to stingrays, turtles, octopus, and Angel fish. Paddle out over a cauldron of coral reefs on a kayak, or let things get steamy with a trip to one of the country's countless hot springs or the iconic Arenal Volcano.
"The waves are prime, the beauty is staggering and the sluggish pace seductive. A peaceful oasis in a tumultuous region, this tiny nation draws 1.5 million visitors every year."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between July 17 and December 15, 2013; must book by July 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 1 child 2-12 may stay in room with the All-Inclusive plan for $60 per night
- Voucher includes À La Carte dinners in specialty restaurants, daily and nightly entertainment and Kids' Club activities
- For any questions and availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax, tips and resort fees are included
- Promotional value is only valid until December 15, 2013
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms