Outside Kamloops, a Boutique Inn on the River
South Thompson Inn Guest Ranch & Conference Centre • Kamloops, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Two Passes to the BC Wildlife Park Kamloops
- Tour of Harper's Trail Winery
- Mountain Bike Rentals for Two
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
The perfect hopping-off point for exploring the mountains, lakes, and rivers of south-central British Columbia, Kamloops sits at the confluence of the north and south forks of the Thompson River, not far from Kamloops Lake. Just north of town, in the mountains, is Sun Peaks Resort, home to hiking, golfing, and mountain biking, as well as a charming European-style village. Meanwhile, Downtown Kamloops boasts a surprisingly robust cultural landscape, with several art galleries, a symphony orchestra, and public art installations scattered throughout town.
Set on 55 beautifully manicured acres just a few minutes from downtown, the boutique 57-room South Thompson Inn Guest Ranch & Conference Centre features four-star accommodations appointed with balconies that offer breathtaking river or mountain views. Each individually designed room is named after either a famous racehorse or a raceway in North America, lending the hotel a sort of Kentucky-in-the-mountains vibe. Many of these luxurious guest rooms feature hardwood floors and Jacuzzi soaker tubs, and all are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet, a flat-screen TV, and plush robes.
The hotel is also home to the excellent Madisens Restaurant and the Bourbon Lounge. A cozy, upscale eatery fit with a fireplace and river and mountain views, Madisens wows with dishes like lobster, duck, and lamb, all served in a white-tablecloth setting complemented by specialty spirits and wine. The Bourbon Lounge is a bit more casual, serving pub food, craft beer, and specialty cocktails, though you'll still have the same front-row view of the mountains and river.
"We had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend this hotel to others. Staff is very friendly, food was excellent. Quiet, beautiful location."-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays until September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout dates include June 23-25; July 6, 8, 20, 27; August 2-6, 10, 12, 19, 25; September 2, 5, 9, 12, 15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars