Stunning Seaside Views from a Cornish Castle
Tregenna Castle • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- One- (£99), Two- (£189), Three- (£279), or Four-Night (£369) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- 20% Discount on Food, Beauty Treatments, and Golf
- Free Kids Meal with Every Adult Three-Course Meal Purchased During the School Holidays
When we were kids we spent many a happy afternoon huddled between the sofa cushions that we'd used to build our very own fort. Now that we're grown, we've got something of a fascination with the real thing. There's more to Cornwall than gorgeous beaches, surfing, scenery, and culture; there's also this week's Escape to Tregenna Castle, St. Ives.
Whether it's just you and your consort or the whole royal family, there's a place for you in this week's deal: two adults will stay for one night for £99 (up to a £186 value), two nights for £189 (up to a £381.90 value), three nights for £279 (up to a £567.90 value), or four nights for £369 (up to a £753.90 value), while kids can come along too for an additional nightly fee (see Know). You will lay your crowns in a castle room complete with simply stylish décor, en suite with bath or shower, Freeview TV, radio, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
Your wish is our command at the hotel restaurant, where you'll take your inclusive full English breakfast each day. Also on your majesty's agenda is 20% off the daily dinner menu, and one child aged 3 to 15 gets a main course free with each adult ordering a three-course meal during the summer holidays. Two-, three-, and four-night stays also bring a traditional Cornish cream tea for two adults.
We bow down to your highness's savvy: 20% off golf and beauty treatments at the hotel are also part and parcel of your visit. Outside the grounds, though, there's plenty more to keep one amused in the local area; think Porthmeor, Porthgwidden, and Porthminster beaches; the sandy harbour; Paradise Park wildlife sanctuary; Lands End; and Flambards Village with its rides, activities, museums, and indoor play centre.
This Escape is for two adults. Children (age 3 to 15) are welcome to stay for £7.50 per night, where a room can accomodate more than two adults. During the school holidays, the rate is £25 per child, per night, in a family room. There is a £20 per nights supplement for stays on a Friday, Saturday, or during the school holidays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Before going inside the castle it is a must to just stop and take in the view of St Ives beneath you."-- Something About Cornwall
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B, C, D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- £20 per night supplement for Friday, Saturday and school holiday stays. Payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a castle room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £10 supplement per night Castle Sea View, £20 supplement per night West Wing Sea View. Payable directly to hotel
- Children aged 0-2 stay free when sharing with parents
- Children aged 3-15 years: £7.50 per child per night where room can accommodate more than two adults, outside of school holidays. Payable directly to hotel
- Children aged 3-15 years stay for £25 per child per night during school holidays in family rooms between 15 July and 31 August 2013. Payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£99), Two- (£189), Three- (£279), or Four-Night (£369) Stay for Two People, Daily Full English Breakfast, 20% Discount on Food, Beauty Treatments, and Golf, Free Kids Meal with Every Adult Three-Course Meal Purchased During the School Holidays
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01736 795254 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings