Lord It Up in County Sligo's Only Castle Hotel
Markree Castle • Co. Sligo, Ireland
- One- (£82) or Two-Night (£132) Stay for Two People
- Breakfast Each Morning, with One Breakfast in Bed Per Stay
- Welcome Glass of Sparkling Wine Each
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays Only)
- Late Checkout
Is it any wonder W. B. Yeats became a Nobel Prize-winning writer when he had all of County Sligo to inspire him? Between the picturesque scenery, sandy beaches, theatre, and links golf, it's enough to make any of us come over all poetic. See for yourself when you stay at one of the most muse-worthy places in the region; none other than Markree Castle Hotel, Collooney.
Let this play on your mind for a minute: an overnight stay for two romantics between Sunday and Thursday is just £82 (up to a £148.58 value). Alternatively, think on this: the same package at the stunning, historic establishment for two nights is £132 (up to a £265.96 value). However long you stay, you'll soon be waxing lyrical when you see your accommodation: a classic room in the castle itself with individual décor, luxury goose-down duvet, en suite, country views, and digital TV. A late checkout is also included.
Breakfast in bed is included on the first morning of your stay, but you'll really find the words to express yourself over a welcome glass of sparkling wine in the opulently decorated restaurant; it's also where you'll take your inclusive bottle of wine if you dine on the second night. Allow us to elucidate: designed in the indulgent style of Louis XIV, the eatery—a popular backdrop for wedding receptions—features mint green walls, elaborate gold fittings, and prettily patterned carpeting. The menu, meanwhile, includes such inspired dishes as Irish smoked salmon rosas, oven-roasted duck breast, stuffed guinea fowl, and warm chocolate and nut brownie.
Local attractions include the epic Benbulben Mountain, Sligo Abbey, The Model Arts Centre, Rosses Point Blue Flag Beach, and the Yeats Memorial Building and Art Gallery.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"One of the most beautiful fortress fronts in Ireland greets you on arrival at Markree, Sligo's oldest inhabited castle and the home of the Cooper family for 350 years."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Advance reservations required via the Central Reservations office. Call +353 1 2958900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your LivingSocial voucher number. Reservations required & subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher valid for Sunday-Thursday stays only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Upgrades available subject to supplements (payable to hotel) and availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes One- (£82) or Two-Night (£132) Stay for Two People, Breakfast Each Morning, with One Breakfast in Bed Per Stay, Welcome Glass of Sparkling Wine Each, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays Only), Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 00353 1 2958900 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings