Experience a Sweet Stay in Majestic York
Victoria Cloisters • York, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Self-Catering One-Bed Apartment (£129) or for Up to Four in Two-Bed Apartment (£179) Sunday to Thursday
- Daily Breakfast at The Queens Hotel
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Nearby Hotel Restaurant on One Evening
- 20% Discount Voucher for York's Chocolate Story and Jorvik Viking Centre
York is famous for many things—the Roman heritage, the leaning Medieval houses of the Shambles, the imposing York Minster—but fewer know that York is a city partly built upon chocolate.
If you and your sweetheart fancy a romantic break in one of the UK's most charming cities, unwrap a two-night stay at Victoria Cloisters for £129 (up to a £344.25 value). Once you've settled into your comfortable self-catering one-bedroom apartment, your location right in the heart of the city means all of York's remarkable history, not to mention its top-notch shopping hotspots, are on the doorstep. If you can find a couple more choc aficionados then a two-night stay for up to four people in a self-catering two-bedroom apartment is £179 (up to a £406.05 value).
A hearty breakfast will be included at The Queen's Hotel each morning, just a minute's walk down the road—and if you choose to return to the hotel to dine on a main course each in the evening, you'll also receive a bottle of house wine.
Head out into York and you'll feel like a kid in a sweetshop as you consider what to indulge yourself in first. A stroll along the ancient city walls still provides a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster. Explore the excavations which first unearthed the Viking-Age city of York at the Jorvik Viking Centre and meander down the leaning lane of the old butcher's quarter the Shambles, one of the UK's best preserved medieval streets, shop in an array of exclusive boutiques and shops or unwind in one of York's vibrant bars or eateries. But if you haven't indulged your sweet tooth quite enough, take the Chocolate Trail and find out how if it hadn't been for York, the UK might never have discovered its love for cocoa.
This Escape is for two or four people, and is valid for stays from Sunday to Thursday. Purchase multiple vouchers to extend stay to up to four nights on one- and two-bedroom apartments (subject to availability). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"A city of extraordinary cultural and historical wealth, [York's] medieval spider’s web of narrow streets is enclosed by a magnificent circuit of 13th-century walls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 4 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Valid Sunday-Thursday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 30, 2014
- Limited availability in August and 27-31 October 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 1 bedroom Apartment excludes: 28-30 July, 20-22 August, 24-26 and 29-31 December 2013
- 2 bedroom Apartment excludes: 28 July to 1 August, 4-8 August, 13 August, 20-22 August, 15 September, 24-26 and 29-31 December 2013
- Deal based on 4 people sharing a one or two bedroom apartment
- 1 Bedroom Apartment sleeps 2
- 2 Bedroom Apartment sleeps up to 4 people in 2 Bedrooms
- Check in time from 3pm and checkout time 10am. Left luggage is available at The Queens Hotel
- Family groups only, no single sex parties
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Free Parking subject to availability. Alternative parking approximately 200 yards at local NCP – payable at approx £17 per 24 hours
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two in Self-Catering One-Bed Apartment (£129) or for Up to Four in Two-Bed Apartment (£179), Daily Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining in Nearby Hotel Restaurant on One Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01904 611321 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • Enjoy By January 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 63% savings