Explore the Wonders of Phillip Island in Style
Silverwater Resort • San Remo, VIC
- Three nights for two people in a One Bedroom Apartment at Silverwater Resort in San Remo, Phillip Island ($215, value $600)
- Or three nights for four people in a Two Bedroom Apartment ($295, value $750)
- Outstanding array of facilities including indoor-outdoor restaurant, two pools, spa, steam room and jumping pillows
- Apartments include private balcony or terrace with barbecue
- Gateway to Phillip Island, the Bass Coast and the Gippsland region for wining, dining and nature finding
Silverwater Resort is set high on the hills of San Remo and prides itself on being an ideal base for exploring Phillip Island. Set on seven hectares, this contemporary designed resort offers all the world-class facilities you'd expect including indoor-outdoor restaurant, two pools, spa, steam room, gym and much more. Both the One Bedroom Apartment and the Two Bedroom Apartment come complete with a private balcony or terrace, plush bedding for a deep night's sleep and plenty of space to kick back and relax in style.
Located just under a two-hour drive from Melbourne's CBD, San Remo is a picturesque seaside village offering a divine slice of Aussie easy life. Phillip Island, mere moments away, is one of the most diverse and stimulating nature-based destinations in Australia, world-famous for its resident little penguins (aka the cutest penguins on the planet!) Witness unrivalled beauty from every angle with a spectacular rugged coastline, the magnificent granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai and magical fauna and flora (to mention just a few) making for a holiday to remember.
The Points of Interest
Take just a 10-minute drive to the shores of Sunderland Bay for a paddle in the sea or to catch an exhilarating wave. Foodies can stay in San Remo and learn some local flavour at the Spice Island Pantry and Cooking School, or for a chocolate fix, take a trip to the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory. Experience the best of Phillip Bay's attractions at the Penguin Parade, where you'll ooh and aah at the world's smallest penguins in their natural habitat, before heading to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island to go back in time to explore the history of this wonderful area. Nature and scenic tours are aplenty, while lovers of a good drop will have plenty of adventures on the horizon too.
Silverwater Resort | Facebook
Love love loved it!!!!-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability; Bookings must be made online – phone bookings will not be accepted
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid for use 13 September to 14 September, 17 October to 20 October, 2 November to 4 November and 22 November to 23 November 2013
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Valid based on double occupancy for Option A and valid for up to 4 people for Option B
- $100 (per night) surcharge for Saturday nights and September school holidays applies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 1, 2013 • Enjoy By December 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings