Capturing the Charm of Old Florida's Grand Past
Seminole Inn • Indiantown, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($59) or Royal King Suite ($79), Sundays through Thursdays
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($99) or Royal King Suite ($119), Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Fridys and Saturdays, with a Dinner and Music on Friday at Crackers, a Review of the Crackers Documentary, a Saturday Birding Class, Florida Crafts, and a Cookout by the Pool
There's a mystique that remains unique to Indiantown, Florida, that brings back a sense of an Old Florida that has long been replaced by the state's more commercial enclaves. With West Palm Beach only 30 minutes away, this rustic retreat close to Lake Okeechobee lets you feel connected while losing yourself in this simple and seductive Southern setting.
A charmingly restored inn in the heart of Florida's cattle and citrus country, Seminole Inn captures the twilight and grandeur of the Old South from the moment you pass through the grand, double French doors into the main lobby. Adorned with a graciously framed open fireplace and a winding staircase to the sitting room above, the foyer evokes a nostalgia of an era gone by that sweeps over visitors. A glance through the area reveals the original solid-brass wall fixtures and bronze chandeliers molded to the crest of royalty. The pecky cypress ceiling and hardwood floors which the first owner, Mr. Warfield, specified in the original plans, highlight the room with grace and style.
You'll hear a hearty "howdy" from the Inn's pet African Grey parrot, Cracker, as you make your way to your climate-controlled room with a comfortable bed and private bath. Walk through the garden, followed by a dip in the pool before retiring to the front-porch swings and hammocks or a spell in the reading room. Known for its brunch, the inn's culinary offerings are also not to be missed.
"The experience was amazing. Jonny and Greg were the warmest hosts and we left the inn meeting new friends. The friendliness made you feel like a treasured guest. Thank you!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked at least one week in advance
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- One day charge for no-shows
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 1 p.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- No pets allowed
- Activities such as hiking, fishing, hunting with a guide, horseback riding are available for an additional charge and can be booked directly with Seminole Inn at least one week in advance; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): June 14-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings