Culture and Sightseeing in London's South Kensington
abba Queen's Gate London Hotel • London, United Kingdom
- Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Inclusive Wi-Fi
They're not kidding when they call South Kensington 'the museum quarter': it's home to the likes of the Natural History Museum, Science Museum, and Victoria and Albert Museum. Culture vultures who are after a meeting of minds can seek answers from the lap of luxury courtesy of this week's Escape to the four-star abba Queen's Gate London Hotel.
Our hypothesis states that you'll love staying in an executive room at the super-swish design hotel, with prices starting at just £139 per night (for up to 51% off)—simply select your check-in and departure date. You and a like mind will relax in an executive room that features cool, contemporary design, en suite, Wi-Fi, and a welcome bottle of wine.
Each morning will bring an inclusive breakfast in the central London hotel's modern restaurant, which serves croissants, pastries, fruit, juices, and hot food and drinks; all in chicly styled surroundings.
You'll have ample time for moments of clarity thanks to your late 2 p.m. checkout. The result of your experimentation? Hours whiled away in the museums, at the Royal College of Art, the Royal College of Music, the London School of Painting and Drawing, the Serpentine Gallery, and Cine Lumiere. If all that high-brow stuff gets too much, give your grey matter some time off at other South Kensington attractions such as Harrods, Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, and the many boutique shops around Fulham Road, Brompton Road, and Walton Street.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Kensington is one of London's wealthiest areas, but it boasts an unbeatable range of free museums and beautiful open spaces alongside its more up-market attractions."-- London
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per purchaser
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a executive room
- Children aged 0-2 years old stay for free
- Voucher includes daily breakfast, welcome bottle of wine and inclusive Wi-Fi
- Check out 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 020 7584 7222 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms