A Luxury Getaway with a Trip to Warwick Castle
Coombe Abbey Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Two (£220) or One-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Crown Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two Tickets to Warwick Castle
- £20 Per Person to Spend on One Evening in the Hotel Restaurant (Two-Night Stays Only)
An Englishman's home is his castle, but boy are those things hard to maintain—the portcullis alone takes a day to clean. Better to sleep in the luxury of a magnificent four-star hotel such as Coombe Abbey Hotel, set in the seclusion of the midlands countryside and with a real air of period luxury; especially when tickets to see Warwick castle are included.
A two-night stay for two people is just £220, including £20 dining credit per person (up to a £437 value); or if you prefer, take an overnight stay for £129 (up to a £221.60 value). You'll stay in a Crown double room, the epitome of comfort and opulence, complete with traditionally stately decor; if staying in August, you will also enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Feature room, subject to availability at time of booking.
A full English breakfast is included on each morning of your stay, and if you opt to stay for two nights, you'll also enjoy £20 dining credit each to spend on one night in the hotel's Garden Room Restaurant. With a real air of theatrical elegance, the restaurant serves up refined, classic cuisine, with the Spring à la carte menu including the likes of roasted guinea supreme with herb gnocchi, and saffron marinated monkfish with new potato Lyonnaise.
With two tickets to the nearby Warwick Castle included (to be collected from hotel), you can play Kings and Queens for a day in one of the country's finest medieval castles. Boasting incredible towers, ramparts, a gatehouse, and a full trebuchet replica—the largest operational siege machine in the world—it's a thrilling trip back in time. The hotel is also well located for a trip to Straford-upon-Avon, a beautifully preserved market town and the birthplace of the bard himself, Will Shakespeare.
This Escape is for two people. There is a £40 per night supplement for guests staying on a Friday or Saturday night.
"Founded in 1068 by William the Conqueror, the stunningly preserved Warwick Castle is the biggest show in town."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option A must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher valid 1 July - 30 September only
- Voucher excludes 3, 9, 11, 17, 19, 20 July, 17, 24, 25 August (inclusive)
- £40 per night supplement if staying on a Friday or Saturday
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- If staying in August, you will also enjoy a complimentary upgrade to a Feature room, subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two (£220) or One-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Crown Double Room, Daily Full Enlgish Breakfast, Two Tickets to Warwick Castle (collected from hotel), £20 Per Person to Spend in the Hotel Restaurant (Valid on One Night of Two-Night Stays Only)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 024 7645 0450 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 50% savings