Castles and Cliffs on the Emerald Isle
Great Value Vacations • Springhill, Ireland
- A Six-Night Trip to Ireland ($999), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City to Dublin via Aer Lingus
- Seven-Day Manual Transmission Car Rental
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny, Two Nights at Claregalway Hotel, Two Nights at Scotts Hotel Killarney, and One Night at North Star Hotel Dublin
- House of Waterford Crystal Factory Tour, Cliffs of Moher Admission, and Tour of Kilkenny Castle
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Covered with mossy woodlands and candy-colored foxglove, Ireland is home to miles of unspoiled countryside. Here, wild sage, thyme, mushrooms, and more thrive alongside deer, badgers, and hare. From the must-see sights of Dublin—think Grafton Street and the Christ Church Cathedral—to the world-famous Lakes of Killarney, the Emerald Isle is every bit as enchanting as you imagine.
Let some of Éire's legendary luck rub off on you with an eight-day trip to Ireland courtesy of Great Value Vacations:
day 1: Board a direct flight from New York City to Dublin via Aer Lingus.
day 2: Touch down in Dublin, where you'll drive via rental car to your accommodations in Kilkenny. En route, enjoy a tour of the House of Waterford Crystal. Your time in this history-rich city includes a tour of the Kilkenny Castle.
Overnight at Aspect Hotel Kilkenny.
days 3 and 4: Drive to Galway, where you'll spend the next two days at your leisure. Be sure and visit the Cliffs of Moher—your Escape includes the cost of admission. Located about an hour northwest of Limerick, the cliffs rise out of the Atlantic Ocean nearly 400 feet.
Two nights at the Claregalway Hotel.
days 5 and 6: Cruise through the region's lush landscapes en route to Killarney, where you'll spend the next two days at your leisure.
Two Nights at the Scotts Hotel Killarney.
day 7: Travel back to Dublin, where you'll spend your final evening before returning to the US.
Overnight at the North Star Hotel Dublin.
day 8: In the morning, head to the airport where you'll board your return flight to New York City.
New York City (JFK) departures: November 1, 2013 to February 28, 2014 ($999)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Today’s Dublin is a confident, cosmopolitan hub filled with excellent restaurants, world-class theaters, and raucous nightlife—and, of course, storied old pubs, where you can encounter funny, gregarious locals in their natural habitat."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for travel between November 1 - February 28, 2014
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed by July 24, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations and may not be combined with any other discount of promotions
- Merchant's normal cancellation policy applies; vouchers are non-refundable once travel has been booked unless Cancel for any Reason Trip Protection plan has been purchased which is available from Great Value Vacations at time of booking
- Package price is based on Monday-Thursday departures; Friday, Saturday and Sunday departures subject to a weekend departure surcharge
- Prices include taxes, fuel surcharges, and government-imposed fees
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Voucher does not include Passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, all hotel and lodge taxes, entry fees, and costs for anything not specified
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Blackout dates are December 9- January 2, 2014
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms