Revelry and Relaxation in the Big Easy
Loews New Orleans Hotel • New Orleans, LA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Luxury Room ($289) or Grand Room ($318)
- Or, a Two, Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Luxury Room ($329) or Grand Room ($359)
- $25 Dining Credit
- 50% Discount on Daily Valet Parking
- Discounts at Select Magazine Street Shops
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Tennessee Williams once said that there are only three cities in the United States: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. What do they have in common? For one, a unique cultural richness embodied by the cities' historic architecture, their obsession with food, and their dedication to the arts. It's a trio that inspires romance, a sense of timelessness and ambience that lends these places an air of inimitable authenticity. And so it is in New Orleans, a place that isn't so much stuck in the past as it is a tribute to its roots—good food, good drink, and good times, among them. Laissez les bon temps rouler, indeed.
Rated one of the "Top 50 Large City Hotels in the US and Canada" by Travel + Leisure in 2011, Loews New Orleans Hotel furnishes a vibrant backdrop for your N'awlins reveries. "Swanky. Ooh-la-la. These are the words that spring to mind as you enter the stylish Loews hotel," says Frommer's. "It's a sharp-dressed combo of modern and moderne, with judiciously applied sprinkles of New Orleans flavor. Whatever it is, we are quite smitten."
While Grand Rooms come complete with ten-foot ceilings, four fixture baths, and cushy beds—perfect for lounging—the action-packed French Quarter beckons just three blocks away. Filled with sidewalk cafés and offbeat galleries, the neighborhood is unfiltered bohemian and historically authentic.
After exploring the Quarter, where those seeking beguiling history and joie de vivre in a glass will find a refreshing blend of both, finish your fantastical furlough at the hotel's restaurant and bar. Enjoy Louisiana shrimp and okra gumbo or sample bacon-crusted oysters at Café Adelaide, then toast your meal with innovative cocktails like the Wild Magnolia—Plymouth gin, St. Germain, lemon, and house-made magnolia bitters—at Swizzle Stick Bar, by the Commanders Palace Family of Restaurants.
"Their claims to be the friendliest large hotel in the city stand up quite well; there's also stellar service, a Brennan-family restaurant, and bright, oversize rooms in this plush downtown property."-- Read Fodor's Review of Loews New Orleans Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and September 15, 2013; must book by July 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per person per night
- Credit card and voucher number required for booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 4-7, 13, 16, and 19-20
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 15, 2013 • Enjoy By September 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings