Fishing and Flip-Flops at Hillsboro Beach
Seabonay Beach Resort • Hillsboro Beach, FL
- A Two- ($249) or Three-Night ($379) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite
- Or, a Two- ($259) or Three-Night ($389) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean Front Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The Gold Coast's gilded sands and ritzy real estate make the Florida region one of the state's most sought-after vacation spots. Tucked within this affluent area, Hillsboro Beach boasts easy access to Fort Lauderdale and its surrounding suburbs, with Boca Raton three miles to the north and Deerfield Beach a breezy mile to the west. Here, a combo of water sports, ocean-inspired bistros, and boutique shops keeps visitors coming back year after year. Spend the morning cruising on a pontoon boat in the Everglades, then head over to the Atlantic for deep-sea fishing, parasailing, or Jet Skiing. When you're ready to dry off, shop for a new sundress at Sawgrass Mills or Galleria Fort Lauderdale.
Seabonay Beach Resort's convenient location in Hillsboro Beach puts you in prime position to take advantage of South Florida hot spots. In addition to featuring lovely tile floors, premium bedding, and colorful artwork, the property's newly decorated oceanfront suites offer unbeatable views of the sand and surf, with oversized windows that look directly onto the beach below. Start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast or whip something up in your fully equipped kitchen, before donning flip-flops for a day of swimming in the Atlantic or lounging in the on-site outdoor living room. For those looking to drop a line, the nearby Pier at Deerfield Beach offers excellent fishing.
"If you are looking for a hotel that is right on the beach and has a heated outdoor pool, a laundry room, a full-kitchen, and a continental breakfast—this is your place."-- Hotels.com
"This resort is located on the beach in a beautiful location. I will definitely return."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 30, 2013
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- If gifting voucher, please include gift recipients name on voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Additional nights may be available to extend trip when booking at best available rate
- Taxes of 11% and resort fee of $12.72 per day not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3-6 and August 30-September 2
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings