Swim-Up Bars and Ocean Breezes in Cabo San Lucas
Sandos Finisterra • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Three- ($775), Four- ($1,025), Five- ($1,275), or Six-Night ($1,525) Stay for Two in an Oceanview Junior Suite
- All-Inclusive of: Buffet Breakfast and Á la Carte Lunch and Dinner; Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Domestic Beer, and Wine and Cocktails; Daily Activities and Entertainment; Beachside Waitstaff; and More
- Romantic Dinner for Two
- 50% Discount on Tours and Activities with Cabo Adventures
- 25% Discount on Spa Services
Teetering on the edge of the Baja Peninsula, where the waters of the Sea of Cortez meet the Pacific, Cabo San Lucas is advantageously placed amid world-class ocean views. While the white-sand beaches are protected by the imposing jagged rocks of Land's End—which beckon lounge-chair visitors to try adventurous boat rides near their edges—inland, artisan markets sell colorful mementos. Bob from water sport to water sport by day; once the sun sets, scads of neon clubs and energetic bars await.
Set in downtown Cabo San Lucas, the all-inclusive Sandos Finisterra is a centrally located beachfront property. Filled with natural sunlight that is complimented by warm yellow accents on one king-size or two queen-size beds, the Junior Suites also feature flat-screen TVs, ceiling fans, and 24-hour room service. The space opens onto an oceanview terrace or balcony, where you can plot an afternoon to your liking: Swim up to the bar in one of three pools, play volleyball on the beach, or unwind at the spa. At night, choose between three restaurants for a sumptuous dinner.
Rise for an early morning tennis game on one of the hotel's two courts before breakfast, and then "treat" the winner to a drink by the pool. Later, sign up for a sailing excursion through the property's concierge, or jump on board a kayak and snorkeling trip with Cabo Adventures. The next day, wander the shops of Plaza Bonita, then, unwind at Spa Sandos before dinner at Agave.
"On Playa Solmar, just off Blvd Marina, the Finisterra commands an impressive clifftop location. Some rooms have fireplaces, while others have either ocean or marina views. Its Whale Watcher Bar is a splendid spot for a drink with a view."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 20, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4 and can be 2 adults and 2 children 12 and under or 3 adults
- One child 12 and under is $130 per night, the second child 12 an under is free
- Voucher is all-inclusive of buffet breakfast and Á la Carte meals for lunch and dinner; non-alcoholic beverages, domestic beer, wine and cocktails; daily activities and entertainment; beachside waitstaff; and more
- Taxes and services are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings