Summer in Banff: Heaven
Brewsters Mountain Lodge • Banff, Canada
- A One-Night Stay in a Standard Room
- Included Continental Breakfast
- Two Beer Pints from Banff Avenue Brew Pub
- Included Wi-Fi
- Book Up to Three Nights for An Extended Stay
Surrounded on all sides by mountains, Banff affords its visitors endless opportunities for year-round recreation. In the winter months, adventurous spirits can try heli-skiing and dog sledding, along with more traditional endeavors like cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, and snowmobiling. When things warm up, you'll find hiking and biking trails that overlook flower-filled meadows and lakes so clear they reflect the white-tipped peaks above. Banff's isolation fosters a strong community atmosphere where you're just as likely to make a new friend in one of the rustic bars downtown as you are to enjoy a romantic dinner in an avant garde restaurant.
Spread out near the shores of the Bow River, Brewster's Mountain Lodge in Banff, Alberta, maintains a mountain ambiance with Western-inspired rooms that boast queen beds, log furnishings, modern conveniences like Wi-Fi and satellite TV, and historical photographs taken by one of Banff's founding families.
Nestled near Banff National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Site—the hotel captures the secluded spirit of the Rockies, while still allowing for plenty of festivities. "There are higher towns in the Canadian Rockies, but Banff in late fall is about as close to heaven as one can get," says The New York Times. "Thanks in part to the Banff Center for the Arts, the town has a cultural life that few resort towns enjoy."
"Great location, great room, and high-quality amenities—we'll be back!"-- Hotels.com
"Our room was wonderful. Staff were outstanding, and I love the location. Will return for sure."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests; up to two children under 17 are allowed
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable to the property
- One pint of beer may be redeemed per person at Banff Avenue Brew Pub (upto two pints included)
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars