Hunting for Nessie in Inverness
The Royal Highland Hotel • Inverness, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (Two-Night Stays Only)
- Bottle of Wine If Returning to Dine on Second Evening
Think of Inverness and almost straightaway you think of Loch Ness. But monster-spotting aside, the centre of the Scottish Highlands also has mountain ranges, stylish shopping, and irrefutably genuine frolicking wildlife waiting to be discovered. Witness it all with this Escape to The Royal Highland Hotel in the city centre.
Restored at the turn of the century, this luxurious property is all traditional tartans and ancient grandeur: the staircase even inspired the one aboard the Titanic. A one-night stay is £69 (up to a £153.75 value), or two nights is £149 (up to a £339.55 value). Your classic double or twin accommodation is a sight in itself: expect heritage fixtures and fittings alongside en suite, satellite TV—and even a choice of pillows. With one-night stays, arrive on a Monday for an early check, or depart on Sunday for a late checkout.
Fuel your day on the water with your inclusive full Scottish breakfast at the Ash Restaurant & Lounge Bar. If you're staying for one night, you'll receive a bottle of wine if dining on two courses each; guests staying for two nights will enjoy a two-course dinner on the first evening, followed by a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening.
There's no need to get the hump if you miss out on capturing Nessie in her natural habitat—besides the Loch Ness cruises that the hotel offers at a discount, there's plenty more to get up to in the local area. Discover more about the region at the Inverness Museum & Art Gallery; pick up boutique trinkets at the Victorian Market or Eastgate Shopping Centre; explore the tropical gardens of Inverness Floral Hall; or sup a dram at Glenmorangie Distillery.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £30 supplement per night.
- Children aged 5 to 12 may stay for a £25 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The massive lobby contains the showiest staircase in Inverness. The [Grand Wallace Ballroom] retains its elaborate high ceiling and a sense of the Victorian age. Seafood and shellfish are house specialties."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between September 15 and December 22, 2013
- Friday and Saturday's subject to a supplement of £30 per night payable direct to the hotel upon booking
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double or twin room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children aged 5-12 years, £25 supplement per night applies - payable directly to hotel. Children 0-4 years stay free
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£69) or Two-Night (£149) Stay for Two People, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening (Two-Night Stays Only), Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening
- WiFi included for 45 mins every day
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013 • Enjoy By December 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings