A Taste of Cape Cod on Morro Bay
Inn at Morro Bay • Morro Bay, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Garden-View Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King Garden- or Partial Bay-View Room with a $50 Food and Beverage Credit
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Morro Bay, situated halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, exudes a distinctly Cape Cod vibe that feels worlds away from California. For starters, the massive monolith known as Morro Rock, which presides over the coast like a sleeping giant, is the Pacific's answer to the coast of Maine. And the sailboats bobbing gently in the harbor? Martha's Vineyard, all the way. Add to that a robust wine region on the Central Coast, plus Morro Bay's proximity to lavish Hearst Castle, and this might as well be a town on the New England coast.
Situated on 4,000 acres of protected state park land, Inn at Morro Bay features 98 rooms, each equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi. With a lapping tide providing the soundtrack, and the natural surroundings of Morro Bay State Park setting a serene backdrop, you'll find these recently renovated rooms the perfect place to escape.
On-site, Bay View Restaurant is all California. Overlooking the very boats that provide the ultra-fresh seafood on offer, this farm-to-fork eatery sources its seasonal produce from local growers and its grass-fed beef from Hearst Ranch. And the wine list is much the same, culled from Central Coast vineyards as well as wineries from around the world. After dinner, drop into The Bay Club lounge for a cocktail and live music.
"Surrounded by eucalyptus trees, this inn abuts a heron rookery and Morro Bay State Park. The setting, on the edge of Morro Bay, is beautiful."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Inn at Morro Bay
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- Guests 18 years and older welcome
- 13.65% tax not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms