Outdoor Fun for the Family in the Catskill Mountains
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Birchwood Acres • Greenfield Park, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children at a Campsite for a Tent, Pop-Up Camper, Trailer, or RV; or Use Full Voucher Value Toward an Upgraded Stay in a Cabin, Trailer, or Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to August 29
New York's Catskill Mountains have welcomed visitors from the Big Apple and beyond for as long as Americans have gone on vacation. Most people come to enjoy the area's 2,000,000 acres of forests, streams, farmland, and wildlife, but the Catskills are still most famous for hosting music-loving hippies at the original Woodstock festival. Since the summer of '69, the site has transformed into the Bethel Woods Center for the Performing Arts, putting on concerts by world-class artists. Fresh produce stands, wineries, and golf courses keep travelers entertained in the warm weather, while Holiday Mountain Ski & Fun Park draws crowds all year long.
Set in the Catskills just two hours from New York City, Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™at Birchwood Acres is both a wooded camping resort and a three-ring circus for families with kids. Bring along bedding, towels, and kitchenware for stays in semi-furnished deluxe lodges and luxury trailers, which feature microwaves, Wi-Fi, cable television, and air conditioning. One- and two-room cabins offer a more rustic option. Campers can set up tents and RVs on spacious sites in the resort-style campground, enjoying the playgrounds, volleyball court, and ten-person hot tub by day, and s'mores around the campfire by night. And since fishing, games, and wagon rides with Yogi Bear™ and Boo Boo™ are free for all resort guests, family bonding time is easy to come by.
Once breakfast is finished and sunscreen applied, spend the morning splashing in the spray pool or doing handstands in the Olympic-sized pool. Then, rush down the playground's big red slide before heading to the property's new 70-foot-long jumping pillow. In the afternoon, rent a boat and float above the lake, and at night, tell a few spooky tales under the stars. The next day, fill your pockets with sweet treats from the snack bar, and then take in 50-mile panoramas from Sam's Point Preserve, race go-karts at Holiday Mountain, pet the animals at Kelder's Farm, or catch a concert and see the Woodstock museum at Bethel Woods.
YOGI BEAR and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Hanna-Barbera.
"Fun time with the family. Couldn't ask for a better experience!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays between now and August 29, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher may be used for a two-night stay for two adults and two children at a campsite for a tent, pop-up camper, trailer, or motorhome or the voucher value ($136) may be used towards any type of upgraded rental unit stay (Cabins, Trailers, and Lodges), for the same days and dates; subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 3 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All pricing is listed for two adults and two children (under 18), please inquire with merchant directly regarding additional person pricing and rules
- Trailer and Lodge rentals are semi-furnished and have kitchens and bathrooms. Cabin rentals do not have kitchens or bathrooms. For all rentals, guests bring their own beddings, towels, pots, plates and utensils. For cabins, guests should also bring camp stoves for cooking outside
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 3-7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2013 • Enjoy By August 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms