A Feast of Fun in Medieval York
The Queens Hotel • York, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in Superior River View Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
- 20% Discount on Entry to York's Chocolate Story and The Jorvik Viking Centre
Stay at The Queens Hotel and have a 'Great Day Out' in York and take a stroll along the historic city walls which still provide a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster. Meander down the leaning lane of old butcher's quarter the Shambles, one of the UK's best preserved medieval streets, shop in an array of exclusive boutiques and shops or unwind in one of York's vibrant bars or eateries.
Get an overnight stay for two for £59 (up to a £131.45 value). Once you've settled into your comfortable Superior River View room (subject to availability) overlooking the Ouse, your location right in the heart of the city means all of York's remarkable history, not to mention its top-notch shopping hotspots, are on the doorstep.
A hearty full English breakfast is included each morning. Relax in the riverside lounge before dinner in The Royal Brasserie Restaurant where you will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if you dine on two courses each.
Explore the excavations which first unearthed the Viking-Age city of York at the Jorvik Viking Centre. Discover their new summer exhibition 'Heroes'and get to know some of the celebrities of the Viking world. York's Chocolate Story, located in the heart of the city, is an entertaining and informative guided tour through the history of York's most famous chocolate-making families and their finest creations. In September you can participate in the nationally renowned York Food and Drink Festival, a highlight not to be missed.
This Escape is for two people, and is valid from Sunday to Thursday. Superior River View Room is subject to availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"A city of extraordinary cultural and historical wealth, [York's] medieval spider’s web of narrow streets is enclosed by a magnificent circuit of 13th-century walls."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Valid for Sunday to Thursday stays only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 28, 2013
- Black out dates: 15-17, 23-25, 29 July, 20-22 August, 25 August, 16, 17 October 2013
- Superior river view upgrade subject to availability. Availability is limited during July and August 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge with children's cots/cribs. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Wi-Fi available throughout hotel
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in Superior River View Room, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant, 20% Discount on Entry to York's Chocolate Story and The Jorvik Viking Centre
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01904 611321 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2013 • Enjoy By November 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings