Indulgence on the Glorious Somerset Coast
Miller's Bistro and Hotel • Somerset, United Kingdom
- Two- (£95) or Three-Night (£140) Stay for Two People in a Standard Double
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Cream Tea or Gin and Tonic Each on Arrival
- Bottle of Wine with Dinner if Booked at Time of Reservation
Once a royal forest and hunting ground, the wilds of Exmoor are now a designated National Park and a perfectly peaceful location for a relaxing getaway. Experience this wonderful and picturesque destination at the delightfully eclectic Miller's Bistro and Hotel in Porlock.
A two-night package for two people is £95 (up to a £215.95 value), whilst an extended three-night stay is £140 (up to a £310.95 value). Your staggeringly beautiful classic double bedroom will be furnished with antiques expert Martin's unique brand of style and aplomb, and features an en suite bathroom as well as a relaxing space. A choice awaits you on arrival; begin your stay with an exquisite cream tea or sample a refreshing glass of Martin's homemade gin and tonic each.
You won't need to worry about being so hungry you could eat a whole pack of hunting horses when you're treated to a full English breakfast every morning. The hotel bistro serves up the likes of fried Brie cheese wrapped in filo pastry and pan-fried sea bass—if you book dinner at the time of reservation then you'll enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany your meal.
The days will fly by, as there are plenty of outdoor excursions to keep you busy from fishing and hiking to shooting while history buffs will go doe-eyed for the local Dovery Manor and West Somerset Rural Life museums.
This Escape is for two people. A £10 supplement applies to weekend stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"With its landscape of knotted hedgerows, hummocked hills, and russet-coloured fields, sleepy Somerset is the very picture of the rural English countryside."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 September, 2013
- £10 supplement applies per stay for weekend bookings
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Voucher includes: daily full English breakfast, cream tea or gin and tonic each on arrival and bottle of wine with dinner if booked at time of reservation
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01643 862 504 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings