Embrace the Aloha Spirit in Tropical Maui
Napili Kai Beach Resort • Lahaina, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Studio ($730) or a One-Bedroom Ocean Front Suite ($1,260)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Studio ($1,460) or a One-Bedroom Ocean Front Suite ($2,520)
- 50% Discount on "Magnificent Maui" Tour with Roberts Hawaii for Two
- $10 Off per Guest on Any Snorkel Tour from Maui Concierge
- $20 Off per Guest on a Full-Body Massage or European Facial at Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to 12 Nights
"Maui no ka oi"—roughly, "Maui is the best"—has become this Hawaiian island's unofficial motto, and it's easy to see why: The long stretches of sand, tropical verdure, and awesome swells deserve all the superlatives that come their way.
At Napili Kai Beach Resort, you'll be in the middle of it all. This sprawling ten-acre property—which boasts its own private-feeling beach—features four pools, a boutique day spa, a fitness room, bocce and shuffleboard, and all the fixings (like towels, beach chairs, and coolers) for a day on the beach. It's everything you want from a resort without the resort fees. The hardest thing you'll have to do at Napili Kai is leave.
Each luxurious Ocean Front Suite is newly renovated and equipped with a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a private lanai fronting one of West Maui's most beautiful swimming and snorkeling bays, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Say aloha each morning by grabbing breakfast at the open-air, beachfront Sea House Restaurant (winner of awards for Best Breakfast, "Maui-est" Restaurant, and Best Pau Hana Happy Hour from Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine). When you're ready to socialize, you can make a lei, learn to dance the hula, or join in the weekly mai tai party. Experience Hawaiian music and dance at the weekly keiki hula show or the Grammy-winning slack-key guitar concert. You can end the day by watching the sunset and enjoying happy hour back at the Sea House Restaurant.
Should you desire to wander farther afield, the concierge at the activity desk can arrange almost any activity—from sightseeing tours and fishing charters to dinner cruises and helicopter rides. Golfers can practice their putting on Napili Kai's professionally maintained putting green, then hit the links at one of the world-class golf courses at nearby Kapalua Resort (special rates available for Napili Kai guests), while the more adventurous can go ziplining or scuba diving.
On the full-day Magnificent Maui island tour with Roberts Hawaii, you'll discover Mt. Haleakala, a volcanic crater with an altitude of 10,023 feet; the Iao Needle, a storied lava formation; Lahaina Town, a 19th-century whaling village; and more.
"On 10 beautiful beachfront acres—the beach here is one of the best on West Maui for swimming and snorkeling—the Napili Kai draws a loyal following to its Hawaiian-style rooms that open onto private lanai."-- Read Fodor's Review of Napili Kai Beach Resort
"They were so accommodating, gracious, and filled with the aloha spirit from the first email and phone call to our checkout. I LOVED our view and felt like ohana (family). They welcomed me as if I were coming home."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Only valid for stays from August 17 until October 25, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Once the reservation has been made with the hotel, should you cancel the reservation without re-booking, the voucher will be considered forfeited. Date changes to reservations will be handled direct with the resort
- Voucher includes $10 off per guest on any snorkel tour from Maui Concierge and $20 off per guest on a full-body massage or European facial at Makai Massage & Bodywork Spa; max 2 vouchers per room
- Children allowed
- Internet available
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and hotel accommodations tax of 13.42% are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 21, 2013 • Enjoy By October 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 37% savings