Grand Canyon, Grand Prizes in the Southwest
AmericanTours International •
- A Seven-Day Tour of the American Southwest, Including:
- Round-Trip Motorcoach Transportation from Los Angeles to Palm Springs to Phoenix to Sedona to Grand Canyon National Park to Monument Valley to Lake Powell to Bryce Canyon National Park to Zion National Park to Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night in Fountain Hills, Arizona; One Night in Grand Canyon National Park; One Night in Page, Arizona; One Night in Bryce Canyon National Park; and Two Nights in Las Vegas
- Experienced Tour Guides Throughout
- Hotel Fees and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
From the bright lights of Las Vegas and the impossibly green golf courses of Palm Springs, to the vast remoteness of the Mojave and Sonoran deserts and the martian landscapes of Utah's canyon country, the American Southwest is a study in contrasts. Hot days fade into cool nights. Deep canyons give way to pancake-flat terrain. Lush oases are met by barren desert floors. Pioneer towns are tamed by cutting-edge cities.
Indeed, the Southwest is still an American frontier, from unexplored wilderness to the hottest fashion trends, always pushing the boundaries of possibility. And how better to explore it all than on a weeklong motorcoach tour? From California to Arizona, up to Utah and back west into Nevada, AmericanTours International is your ticket to discovering the many splendors of this multifarious landscape.
day 1: Your four-state journey begins at 7:30 a.m. in Los Angeles, where you'll be met by two to three motorcoaches and 38 to 50 other passengers. After passing through a gauntlet of wind turbines, your group descends upon Palm Springs, Hollywood's favorite wintertime playground. Then it's off to Indio, home of the International Date Festival, then to your final resting spot for the night, Fountain Hills, Arizona.
Overnight at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort.
day 2: A desert it may be, but the Sonoran is the most biologically diverse desert ecosystem in the Americas. You'll travel through the heart of it as you head to magical Sedona, an increasingly popular arts town surrounded by red-rock monoliths and covered in hiking trails. From there, you'll drive through Oak Creek Canyon before arriving at Grand Canyon National Park, where you'll stop to take in the mile-deep majesty of this wonder of the world.
Overnight at Yavapai Lodge West.
day 3: Wake to the sunrise and treat yourself to an optional breakfast at the rim of the Canyon, before heading off to the Navajo Indian Reservation. The tour continues through the Painted Desert to visit Monument Valley, home of many iconic images of the American West. In the late afternoon, you'll stop for the night in the town of Page, set on a mesa above the Colorado River.
Overnight at the Best Western at Lake Powell.
day 4: You'll start the morning by visiting the Glen Canyon Dam, the second-highest concrete-arch dam in America. Take in the views of Lake Powell, where sky-blue water meets red-rock canyon walls, then head for Utah. You'll pass through the town of Kanab before visiting spectacular Bryce Canyon, a multi-colored landscape of sandstone spires and one of the region's top stargazing spots.
Overnight at the Best Western Ruby's Inn.
day 5: Zion National Park. There, you'll see massive rock formations and the Virgin River, then change course—literally and figuratively—and head for the lights and action of Las Vegas.
Overnight at Circus Circus Las Vegas.
day 6: Today is at your leisure. Explore Sin City's many attractions as you stroll the world-famous Strip, buy tickets to one of the many Broadway-caliber productions, or test your luck at the seemingly endless rows of casinos.
Overnight at Circus Circus Las Vegas.
day 7: Before departing Las Vegas, you'll stop at the famous welcome sign for a photo, then travel to Los Angeles by way of the Mojave Desert, home of the world's tallest thermometer. Catch a glimpse of the iconic Joshua trees that dot the mountain landscape, before closing out the trip in Los Angeles.
• Board motorcoach in Los Angeles on August 17, or 31; September 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, or 28; or October 12
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Welcome to iconic America, the luscious backdrop of movie Westerns and the red-rock land of limitless horizons."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservations must be made at least 30 days prior to tour departure
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture; 30 Days prior to arrival there is no charge, 8-29 days prior to arrival incurs $400 fee per person; 1-7 days prior to arrival incurs $500 fee per person; no-shows result in an automatic forfeiture
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list names as it is listed on their passport
- Medical insurance should be secured at home, prior to departure; all passengers should travel with lost luggage insurance
- Due to space limitations, passengers traveling on an ATI Motorcoach Tour are allowed one piece of checked luggage each. Subject to availability, however, an additional piece of luggage may be accommodated, for a fee of $7 per day per piece
- Please note that at certain times, hotels may decline name changes or any booking amendment; hotels are subject to change
- Vouchers do not include meals, gratuities, laundry, telephone, any form of insurance, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature, passport fees. There is no refund for unused services or hotel nights offered within a motorcoach tour itinerary
- Vouchers include Round-Trip Motorcoach Transportation from Los Angeles to Palm Springs to Phoenix to Sedona to Grand Canyon National Park to Monument Valley to Lake Powell to Bryce Canyon National Park to Zion National Park to Las Vegas to Los Angeles, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night in Fountain Hills, Arizona; One Night in Grand Canyon National Park; One Night in Page, Arizona; One Night in Bryce Canyon National Park; and Two Nights in Las Vegas, Experienced Tour Guides Throughout, and Hotel Fees and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 12, 2013 • Enjoy By October 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 21% savings