From New York to Washington, the East Coast Awaits
AmericanTours International • New York, NY
- A Seven-Day Tour of America's East Coast ($999 to $1,139 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Motorcoach Transportation from New York City to Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania Dutch Country, Gettysburg, Washington DC, and Philadelphia
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights in New York City, One Night in Niagara Falls, One Night in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, and Two Nights in Washington, DC
- City Tours of New York City, Washington, DC, and Historic Philadelphia
- Wine Tasting in the New York Finger Lakes District
- Tour of Gettysburg National Military Park
- Experienced Tour Guides Throughout
- Hotel Fees and Entrance Fees per Itinerary Included
There's no better place to start a whirlwind tour of America's East Coast than in New York City. The flashing lights of Times Square and the frenzied stock exchange along Broadway make it clear that this metropolis takes center stage, while the eclectic mix of people on every corner puts America's cultural melting pot on full display.
After a wine tasting in Niagara Falls, a pastoral detour through the Pennsylvania's Amish Country and a reflective trip back to the Civil War era in Gettysburg, you're headed to Washington, DC. Here, inspiring monuments, somber memorials, and the sights and sounds of the country's leadership at work serve as a reminder of how far this young nation has come—and a hopeful symbol of where it's headed.
On your way back up to New York, stop in Philadelphia, a living museum of American history that celebrates a legacy of liberty with centuries-old landmarks as well as a vibrant contemporary arts scene.
Experience some of America's greatest places with this seven-day tour of the East Coast from AmericanTours International.
day 1: Arrive at your hotel in New York City.
Overnight at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel.
day 2: Wake in the morning for a tour of New York City. You'll see some of Manhattan's most famous sights, while admiring the Big Apple's famous skyline. The afternoon is yours to spend as you choose, with your tour director on hand to assist you in making plans.
Overnight at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel.
day 3: You'll start the day by boarding an air-conditioned motorcoach bound for Niagara Falls. Cross through the Finger Lakes Region of New York, stopping for a wine tasting in Watkins Glen on Lake Seneca. You'll continue on toward the Canadian border, arriving at breathtaking Niagara Falls for the evening.
Overnight at Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview.
day 4: The morning is yours to explore the falls on your own or take advantage of optional activities at additional cost. In the afternoon, return to the bus for the ride to Amish Country, also known as Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Overnight at Country Inn & Suites Lewisburg.
day 5: Take your seat on the motorcoach for a ride through the Appalachian Mountains along the Susquehanna River, the longest river on the American East Coast. Visit the historic Gettysburg Civil War National Battleground, site of the largest battle ever fought on American soil and President Lincoln's iconic address in 1863. From here, continue on to the nation's capital, Washington, DC.
Overnight at the Washington Hilton.
day 6: Your day begins with a city tour of Washington. Sights along the way include the US Capitol Building, the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and the FBI Building. You'll also see the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the site of the JFK Memorial, the White House, and Arlington National Cemetery. The afternoon is open to spend at your leisure, whether you choose to explore the Smithsonian museums or simply stroll along the Potomac River.
Overnight at the Washington Hilton.
day 7: You'll depart Washington in the morning, heading for Philadelphia, "The City of Brotherly Love" and the birthplace of the nation. Once there, you'll take a walking tour of historic Philadelphia before returning to New York City to wrap up your trip.
• Arrive August 17 ($999)
• Arrive September 7; September 21; October 5 ($1,139)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
Check out frequently asked questions
"New York is a choose-your-own-adventure kinda place, where a left turn reveals glitzy lights and after-hours cabarets, while a stroll to the right unveils brownstones carved from thick brick and sweet cafes set along cobbled lanes."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; August reservations must be made by July 15 all other reservations must be made by July 31
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $429 (traveling in August) and $499 (traveling September-October)
- Merchant cancellation policy applies; if changes are made 30 Days prior to arrival you will not be charged, 8-29 Days prior to arrival will incur a $400 per person fee; 1-7 Days prior to arrival $500 per person fee
- No-shows result in an automatic forfeiture
- Please note that at certain times, hotels may decline name changes or any booking amendments; hotels subject to change
- All hotels are subject to change and final hotel list will be available 20 days prior to arrival
- Voucher includes double-occupancy accommodations for two nights in New York City, one night in Niagara Falls, one night in Pennsylvania Dutch Country, two nights in Washington, DC, city tours of New York City and Washington, DC, a wine tasting in the New York Finger Lakes District, a tour of Gettysburg National Military Park, visits to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, experienced tour guides throughout, hotel fees and entrance fees per itinerary included
- Due to space limitations, passengers traveling on an ATI Motorcoach Tour are allowed one piece of checked luggage each. Any additional piece of luggage may be accommodated, for a fee of $7 per day per piece; subject to availability
- Voucher does not include meals, gratuities, laundry, telephone, any form of insurance, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature, passport fees; there is no refund for unused services or hotel nights offered within a motorcoach tour itinerary
- This tour crosses the US /Canada border. Passengers should obtain relevant visas for both nations prior to travel where necessary
- All applicable taxes are included, all individual incidental charges must be settled by the passenger prior to check-out from the hotel and any optional tour must be paid locally directly to the tour guide
- Gratuities are not included
- Stay must be completed on date listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 5, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 5, 2013 • Enjoy By October 5, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 30% savings