A Very English Seaside Getaway
The Suncliff • Dorset, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival
- Dorset Cream Tea for Two
- Three-Course Dinner Each
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout (with One-Night Stays)
- 15% Off Spa Treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel (with Two-Night Stays)
- Seven-Night Availability
Back in the days when smuggling was a viable career choice, Bournemouth was a favoured spot for naughty bootleggers looking to get ashore with their haul and go into hiding in the New Forest. These days, you're more likely to spot a languorous holidaymaker with an ice cream than a sea dog carrying contraband, not that Bournemouth's lost its edge: check it out when an Escape to The Suncliff.
A one-night stay for two people is just £99 (up to a £209.75 value), or two nights are just £169 (up to a £325.55 value). Steal away to your room and find a bottle of wine stashed away to get your clean break started; a late 12 p.m. checkout is also included with one-night stays.
Since the cream tea is held in such high esteem in Dorset, one is included with your Escape, as is breakfast each morning of your stay. You'll also tuck into a three-course dinner on one evening in the hotel's highly regarded Atlantis Restaurant.
Be sure to visit the award-winning sands of the Blue Flag beach and Bournemouth's famous pier for the authentic seaside experience; if you're after a little more culture, the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum is a much celebrated spot. Guests staying two nights will enjoy a 15% discount on pre-booked spa treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel next door.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Sprawling for seven miles along the southern Dorset coastline, Bournemouth is one of the largest seaside resorts in Britain, famous for its grand seafront and broad sandy beaches."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £20 supplement applies for Friday and Saturday night stays, subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between 1 September - 15 December 2013 and 1 January - 28 February 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double en-suite room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge (cot charge of £6 per night applies)
- Children aged 2-12 years are charged £22 per night for bed and breakfast or £32 per night for dinner, bed and breakfast
- Voucher includes: One- (£99) or Two-Night (£169) Stay for Two People, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine in Room on Arrival, Dorset Cream Tea for Two, Three-Course Dinner Each, Late 12 p.m. Checkout (with One-Night Stays) , 15% Off Spa Treatments at The Cliffeside Hotel (with Two-Night Stays), Seven-Night Availability
- Check out 12pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 291711 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings