Posh Glamping Experience for Families or Friends
Carrowmena Activity Centre and Hostel •
- Two-Night Stay in Glamping Cocoon for Up to Six People (Ideal for Families or Small Groups)
- Half-Day Activity for Each Guest Including Climbing, Zip Line, Archery, and Initiative Challenges
- Weekend Availability in Summer
When a caterpillar enters a cocoon, it does so to get a little beauty sleep and emerge as a delightful butterfly—but when you enter a Glamping Cocoon at Carrowmena Activity Centre, you do so to enjoy the most comfortable night's camping you've ever experienced and emerge as an adrenaline junkie ready for an action-packed day of fun.
The former 1930s Limavady Primary School site in the beautiful Roe Valley has undergone a metamorphosis under the watchful compound eye of last year's 'Entrepreneur of the Year' Charlotte Millar, who has transformed it into a paradise of outdoor activities. Far more comfortable than cramming yourself into a tiny chrysalis, each eco-friendly lockable Glamping Cocoon sleeps up to six people (prices from €119*) and provides comfy mattresses and cushions, plug sockets, dustbins, and indoor and outdoor lighting while Charlotte's award-winning campsite also features toilet and shower facilities; a snack bar; dishwashing facilities; and BBQ, picnic, and campfire areas.
By day you will emerge from your cocoon and spread your wings with your included half-day of activities which could see you and your friends soaring through the air, scaling new heights, or hitting the target. Elsewhere on-site, other activities include abseiling, archery, team-building challenges, and climbing while kayaking, canoeing, surfing, raft building, hiking, and cycling are all available off-site. There's even a seasonal Maize Maze for another fun way to challenge adventurous groups.
Up to Two Adults and Two Children with Half-Day of Activities Including Climbing Wall, Zip Line, Archery, and Initiative Challenges—€119 (up to a €268 value)
Up to Two Adults and Four Children with Half-Day of Activities Including Climbing Wall, Zip Line, Archery, and Initiative Challenges—€126 (up to a €280 value)
Up to Four Adults with Half-Day of Activities Including Climbing Wall, Zip Line, Archery, and Initiative Challenges—€126 (up to a €280 value)
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Carrowmena Centre has different style dorm rooms and camping facilities, perfect for backpackers, tourists, and groups."-- Carrowmena Activity Centre
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on occupancy for up to 6 people in a glamping cocoon
- Children welcome
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay in Glamping Cocoon for Up to Six People (Ideal for Families or Small Groups), Half-Day Activity for Each Guest Including Climbing, Zip Line, Archery, and Initiative Challenges, Weekend Availability in Summer
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 028 7776 3431 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Book by August 30, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 01 653 5672
- 56% savings