Charming Country Estate on Reeds Bay
Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club • Galloway, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($109), Fridays ($139), or Saturdays ($179)
- Complimentary Upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room (Based on Availability)
- $25 Resort Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
When it comes to all-American resort towns, it doesn't get much better than Atlantic City. For more than a century, shore-seekers have flocked to this timeless destination for its deep beaches, salt water taffy, and can-do spirit—the country's first boardwalk and the world's first seaside amusement pier were built here. Just eight miles from AC's glittering marquees, the charming township of Galloway is home to the saltwater marshes of Reeds Bay and the protected lands of the Pinelands Preservation Area. Here, guests are removed from the Shore's hustle and bustle, while remaining within easy distance of its famed attractions.
The Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club feels like a 1920's getaway in the country. And no wonder: This luxe historic hotel is set on 670 immaculately manicured acres on the beautiful banks of Reeds Bay. Rooms at the resort, appointed with elegant furnishings that feel classically East Coast, have hosted legendary rock stars and silver-screen sirens. Still, Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TVs ensure they aren't stuck in the past.
Once you arrive, tour the resort's satellite gallery of the Noyes Museum of Art, have a ball in the indoor pool, or indulge in a treatment at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. The next day, tee off at the Bay Course, open through December. It was designed in 1914 and once supported the spikes of President Harding. With 18 holes wending alongside Reeds Bay, it features 6,300 yards of rolling greens, deep bunkers, and bucolic views of wind-swept terrain.
After lunch at the brick-lined Grille Room—where you can savor dishes like the crab cake sandwich or the artisanal BLT with fries—aim for the bunkers, intentionally this time, with a stroll along the shore.
"If the 670-acre property has a country-club feel to it, that's because it got its start in 1914 as the Seaview Country Club and touts such refined diversions as golf and tennis."-- Read Fodor's Review of Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy (at least 48 hours) and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive King or Junior Deluxe Room; based on availability
- Resort Credit may not be used for the resort fee and is not combinable with any other offers; it is valid towards the restaurant, bar, golf, room service, valet parking, gift shop, pro shop
- Taxes and $10 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 5, 12, 16-17, July 31- August 2, August 30- September 1, 6-7, October 18-19, 24-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings