Eco-Friendly Luxury in Rincón de la Vieja
Blue River Resort & Hot Springs • Guancaste, Costa Rica
- A Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under 10 in a Cabana from August 21 to December 15 ($299) or from Now to August 20 or January 2 to April 14, 2014 ($348)
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under 10 in a Cabana from August 21 to December 15 ($378) or from Now to August 20 or January 2 to April 14, 2014 ($428)
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under 10 in a Cabana from August 21 to December 15 ($445) or from Now to August 20 or January 2 to April 14, 2014 ($508)
- First 15 Purchasers of the Five-Night Stay Receive One Complimentary Back Massage
- Choose Two Activities per Person: Blue River Zipline and Tarzan Swing; Blue River and Waterfall Tour; Water Tubing Adventure
- Daily Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
Natural beauty abounds no matter where you are in Guanacaste—often called Costa Rica's "Gold Coast"—but this mountain paradise at the north base of Rincón de la Vieja volcano truly glitters. Here, tropical birds sing and sunlight filters through the canopy to signal the dawn in the jungle. Roaring waterfalls, the volcanic Blue River, and steaming green hot springs quench travelers' thirst for soothing—and visually stunning—experiences.
A four-star oasis in the jungle, Blue River Resort & Hot Springs offers comfort and class in an authentically Costa Rican setting. The resort's bright green mineral pools and botanical gardens will catch your eye first, but your cabana's modern amenities—think Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and air conditioning—will prove equally impressive. Of course, eco-chic cabanas also boast terraces with swaying hammocks and views of the lush property. Whether you're strolling through the butterfly and hummingbird gardens or shooting down the "bullet slide" into the swimming pool, you'll find a harmonious balance of luxury living and respect for nature.
At Blue River, every day is the best day yet. The resort offers guided eco-adventure tours: Ride by jeep or horseback along blue volcanic rivers, hike around the Rincón de la Vieja volcano, or snorkel through teeming mangrove forests. Ziplining is the ideal way to explore the jungle canopy, while the Blue River affords some of the best tubing and whitewater rafting in Costa Rica.
You can make the short drive to Liberia—Guanacaste's bustling hub—and tour the centuries-old Iglesia Immaculada Concepción de María and Iglesia de la Ermita de la Resurección. Back at the resort, sink into a state of serenity with a massage or mud bath at the Blue River Spa.
"Blue River Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering a mud bath and massages. There is also a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink by the pool or indoors."-- Venere.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children under 10; max occupancy is 4 adults or a family of 5
- $10 per child per night for additional children under 10
- $15 per child per night for additional children 10-12
- $25 per child per night for additional children over 13
- Each person can choose two of the following activities: Zipline and Tarzan Swing, River & Waterfall Tour, or Tubing
- Airfare not included
- 13% government tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 14, 2014 • Enjoy By April 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings