A Grand Getaway in Majestic County Durham
Lumley Castle • County Durham, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Courtyard Double or Twin
- Daily Breakfast
- 20% Discount on Food for Guests Dining on Two Courses in the Hotel Restaurant
- Two Tickets to Crook Hall Gardens
The impressive Lumley Castle in Durham—next door to the Emirates cricket ground—has more than its fair share of history, having been the former home of a medieval knight, and the possible site of a haunting. But since becoming a part of the prestigious No Ordinary Hotels collection, a stay worthy of royalty has become accesible to all, and you can experience this uniquely theatrical and utterly luxurious Chester-le-Street hotel with this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people is just £79 (up to a 267.80 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £129 (up to a £522.60 value). You'll stay in a Courtyard double or twin room, sumptuously outfitted in rich tones and with choice period furnishings. An air of opulence carries through the hotel's public spaces and into the rooms, making this truly a stay to remember.
In addition to a hearty breakfast included on each morning of your stay, you'll enjoy a 20% discount on food served in the Black Knight Restaurant when you dine on a minimum of two courses each. Enjoy classic dishes with an original twist in lavish, characterful surroundings.
For the green-fingered, your included two tickets to Crook Hall Gardens will prove a welcome treat, with its tranquil, manicured grounds. If you're looking for a bit more action, historic Durham is just a short drive away, with its grand architecture and university culture combining to make the city an intriguing, exciting destination.
This Escape is for two people, with availability from Sunday to Thursday. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Chester-le-Street is also home to the Riverside Park, a popular place to walk, exercise and simply enjoy the surroundings."-- This is Durham
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a courtyard or twin room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: One- (£79) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People in a Courtyard Double or Twin, Daily Breakfast 20% Discount on Food for Guests Dining on Two Courses in the Hotel Restaurant, Two Tickets to Crook Hall Gardens
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0191 389 1111 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 71% savings