Lisbon: Old World City, Young at Heart
SATA International • Lisboa, Portugal
- A Seven-Day Trip to Lisbon, Portugal ($899 to $1,549 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Los Angeles, or San Francisco to Lisbon via SATA International
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights at Hotel Açores Lisboa
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees Included
On the coast of Portugal just a few hundred miles from the Strait of Gilbralter, Lisbon is simultaneously a bustling Atlantic port city and a gateway to the Mediterranean—fusing two distinct but complementary lifestyles and giving visitors a double dose of European culture, cuisine, and cosmopolitan flair.
Domed basilicas, frenetic flea markets, and secluded city gardens converge to create the unique cadence of Lisboeta life. The notes of fado songs—melancholy Portuguese ballads—echo from tiny patio taverns. The smell of fresh-caught seafood and Mediterranean herbs waft through al fresco restaurants in the Alfama quarter or along Bairro Alto. And down narrow lanes, clotheslines strung between open windows sway as clean laundry billows in the breeze. No wonder Lisbon was named one of the European Best Destinations in 2013.
For an experience that will satisfy your senses, take off on this seven-day trip to Lisbon, courtesy of SATA International.
After your flight from the US touches down in Lisbon, make your way from the airport to Hotel Açores Lisboa, a four-star stunner within a 20-minute walk of downtown. You'll spend six nights in a tastefully appointed room with amenities like private baths, digital satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and safety deposit boxes. Clean lines, blonde wood, and neutral colors achieve a thoroughly modern, upscale ambiance. Paired with sleek furnishings and plenty of light, your accommodations are the definition of Euro chic. Beyond your room, the hotel's on-site restaurant and bar serve up regional dishes in a casually stylish setting.
Your seven days in Lisbon are free to spend as you please, exploring the city and discovering its culture on your own terms. Rossio Square, Lisbon's central plaza, and Belém, a historic district packed with landmark architecture and monuments, are great places to start.
Boston (BOS) departures: October 10 ($999); October 17 ($999); October 25 ($899); November 3 ($899); November 10 ($899); November 17 ($899); November 24 ($899); December 1 ($899); December 8 ($899)
New York (LGA), Philadelphia (PHI), or Washington (DCA) departures: October 10 ($1,349); October 17 ($1,349); October 25 ($1,199); November 3 ($1,199); November 10 ($1,199); November 17 ($1,199); November 24 ($1,199); December 1 ($1,199); December 8 ($1,199)
Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO) departures: October 10 ($1,549); October 17 ($1,549); October 25 ($1,399); November 3 ($1,399); November 10 ($1,399); November 17 ($1,399); November 24 ($1,399); December 1 ($1,399); December 8 ($1,399)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Spread across steep hillsides that overlook the Rio Tejo, Lisbon offers all the delights you’d expect of Portugal’s star attraction, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by July 28, 2013
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check in
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to departure and are subject to a $500 fee; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $165
- An extra bed is $116; payable at booking
- Adding breakfast to your tour is $109 per person; payable at booking
- Voucher inclues double-occupancy accommodations for six nights at Hotel Açores Lisboa, airline taxes, fuel surcharges, and hotel fees
- Voucher does not include meals and beverages, gratuities to drivers, local guides, etc., personal and baggage insurance, and items of a personal nature and anything that is not listed on the detailed itinerary
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2013 • Enjoy By December 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings