Family Thrills Beneath the White Mountains
Fox Ridge Resort • North Conway, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299), in a Standard Room with Two Queen Beds
- Daily Breakfast for Four
- Four Two-Day Kahuna Laguna Water Park Passes
- $25 Spa Credit
- $25 Dining Credit
Peppered with converted farmhouses and covered bridges, New Hampshire's White Mountains exude country charm. Stationed within this storybook landscape, the quaint village of North Conway is home to beautiful B&Bs, cozy cottages, and mom-and-pop antique shops.
Stretching out across 30 acres, Fox Ridge Resort is a family-friendly property where guests can rotate between relaxing in the outdoor swimming pool and taking advantage of the resort's proximity to the White Mountains. Most accommodations feature a private balcony or patio and all boast stunning mountain views. Plush beds, cable TVs, and Wi-Fi round out the rooms' impressive collection of amenities.
After breakfast in the Glen Ellis Breakfast Room, hike or bike the trails in White Mountain National Forest. Then, split up and let your kids investigate the shaded playground while you unwind at the spa at nearby sister resort, the Spa at Red Jacket Mountain View. Later, take advantage of four passes to the indoor Kahuna Laguna Water Park. You'll love splashing around on 900 feet of water slides and in the impressive indoor wave pool. Virtual-reality games, pinball, and air hockey are also located on-site.
"The staff was fantastic. We had a great time in the pool as well as at the water park. Definitely a vacation that my family will never forget."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between September 13 and October 26, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; must be 18 to make a reservation
- Spa services subject to appointment availability
- 9% NH State tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 29- October 6 and 11-14
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 26, 2013 • Enjoy By October 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings