Gaslamp Quarter Cool in the Heart of San Diego
The Bristol Hotel • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King, Superior Double, or Deluxe King Room
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Embodying the laid-back, California cool attitude made famous by cheerful tunes and palm-filled photographs, San Diego is a Golden State city with effortless confidence. Sure, neighboring cities such as Los Angeles and San Francisco have their share of the state's smile-inducing climate and scenery, but in San Diego, outdoor action is the main attraction. Learn to surf on the storied waves of Mission Beach, wander the landscaped spaces of Balboa Park, and visit the exotic animals inside the city's famous zoo. Indoors, the popular Gaslamp Quarter is where students and night owls head for an open dance floor or a cozy bar stool.
Set near the attractions of the Gaslamp Quarter, The Bristol Hotel is a boutique property that features mod accommodations sprinkled with red, white, and black décor. More than 100 rooms boast sitting areas with large desks, oversized bathrooms stocked with eco-friendly bath products, and high-tech extras like Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, and MP3 docking stations. Enjoy an on-site dinner at FIRST avenue bar & grille, where dishes like barbecue-glazed meatloaf and cider-grilled salmon serve up a re-imagining of American favorites.
• Choose among the multiple museums inside Balboa Park
• Try a beer at AleSmith Brewing Company
• Rent a two-wheeler from Bikes and Beyond and pedal around Coronado
• Make a request at the Shout House Dueling Pianos
• Visit the San Diego Zoo
"Pop art by Peter Max and Andy Warhol sets a mod 1960s tone at this splashy boutique hotel. The mood continues in the red-and-black guest rooms, whose amenities include iPod docks, complimentary Wi-Fi, and bathrobes."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Bristol Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests
- 12.5% city tax not included and payable to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings